“Great Stay”

Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Well, where do I start. This place was friendly and comfortable. Everything was free here, breakfast every morning, wifi throughout the hotel. I didn't loose my signal even when I went in the elevator. I constantly skyped family and friends on my iPhone. They also had happy hour everyday and the soda fountain was available from 3pm everyday until 10pm. The only bad thing was that the elevators were not working due to maintenance. Just the main elevator from the lobby, but it was slow. I took the stairs everyday and it don't bother me. Overall for 77 bucks a night, wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank HALLENTROTT

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

When we went to check in, the staff was extremely friendly and quick to greet. The check in process was quick and they were ready for us. The room was clean and quiet. You recieve free finger foods and three free drinks at dinner. The staff would come around at breakfast and the evening to see if everything was good with your stay.
They are pet friendly and do not charge a fee. They allowed us to check out three hours late without a fee. Overall probably one of the best hotels that we have stayed at and definitely the best with pets. I wish we would have stayed here before at our other Atlanta trips. Our only complaint was the first night we stayed, the hotel was packed with kids and hard to get food and drinks in the evening. This was not in the hotels control so we did not lower their score based on this one item.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank tattskin
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We always miss the free food at night by arriving after they quit serving. But, judging by the quality of their breakfast, the night food has to be good. There is free fountain soda anytime. The bed was super comfy. The room is not huge, but adequate. The price is a little higher than some places we stay, but a great deal when factoring in the free evening and morning food. The staff was extremely nice and accomodating. They even found me some sauce for my KFC popcorn chicken when my husband forgot it. Very nice hotel. We will continue to stay at a Drury Inns on our travels.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank motorcycle t
Reviewed May 5, 2012

The staff was very friendly, always willing to answer questions. The staff always said hello, and checked if we needed anything. The hotel could use some updating, love the free food at night, free phone calls-1 hour of long distance a day, and the free popcorn and soda drinks all night. It doesn't get any better than that.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David H
Reviewed April 24, 2012

OK Placeto stay. Free breakfast and dinner are handy, Staff friendly and helpful. Older hotel, only one elevator worked while I was there, kind of a pain. Overall a good deal for the money.

Room Tip: Train runs nearby, try to get away from it.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank rvrvwmike
Reviewed April 19, 2012

First stay at this hotel chain and will be back. Super nice staff, clean rooms and great bteakfast!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank treasureisland2006
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My daughter stayed at this hotel on her way back from Savannah, GA, to Nashville, TN. I normally like to spend around $60 for a hotel, but couldn't find one at that rate, other than the Days Inn, at this exit. I ended up going with the $90 Drury Inn because of the free dinner ('bar foods') and free full breakfast, and gated secured parking. My daughter thought she saw a fresh stain on one of sheets. She did have a second bed. Upon checking out she told the manager on duty. They apologized. Then when I completed their online survey, I mentioned the stain in my response. Surprise!! THE MANAGER OF THE HOTEL MAILED ME A GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR A COMPLIMENTARY ONE NIGHT STAY! All because the housekeeping service had failed to see a stain (the room otherwise was very clean and my daughter, even told me on the phone, "Mom, this place is NICE!!!!")
Because of their conscientiousness and willingness to go the extra mile to make sure no customer left unhappy over ANYTHING at their hotel, I would definitely stay at this hotel regularly along that route. THIS is what customer service SHOULD be, as it was once, long ago!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TennesseeLady62
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#5 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow? Share your experiences!