“good sleep quality”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
FLORIDA
“good sleep quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

Stayed for a dog show. Confusion about Pet policy, when we called we were told there was not a pet limit per room for show. When we arrived, we were told there was a limit & made us get a suite.

The rooms were nice, it was a 2 room suite. The microwave was in a unit, that had it on the floor. Had to sit on the floor to access fridg or microwave not very easy to access.
Lighting in bathroom is poor

The evening meals and drinks were very nice. The staff was friendly

elevators very slow & we were on the 5th floor & that was a pain wait wait wait

Room Tip: unless you can get on the 1st floor I don't have a tip We asked but did not receive
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow, responded to this review, October 11, 2011
Thank you for your comments. We always try to accommodate our guests requests and truly appreciate your feedback.

Chris Garcia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

This was my first experience with a Drury Inn and it turned out to be a great one. This hotel was spotless!!!! The staff was friendly, the beds were so comfy and the breakfast and dinner social were more then expected. The rooms were large with a big flat screen tv, microwave and mini fridge. We couldnt have asked for more.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Lynsaid
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

We held our family & friends weekend at this hotel. Friday night we had a banquet to kick off our festivities and the hotel was more than accomendating. Our family was here which means lots of children and the staff was friendly. Had the best time, the breakfast the snacks & the best free cockails & free parking. If you are in the Atlanta area and don't
want to stay near town & the airport and plenty of shopping with free parking. The Drury Inn is a children & adult friendly Hotel.

1 Thank loveholidays005
Austell, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

i travel quite a bit for business and this is the best hotel in the area, south of the airport regions. if you are used to big city hotels (chains) you will feel comfortable here as well. this is a nice place. not over the top 4* as many reviews ive read, but the employees are truly the best asset! very pleasant and caring. room was rather clean (B-) and comfortable bed, i felt safe and slept well. free breakfast was nice, hot and good selection (eggs, waffles, fruit, cereals). free wifi and parking. right on highway exit, close to airport and not far from downtown atl. free evening drinks and snacks. decor is getting a bit dated, but it is nicely maintained, i think this is normal in the south. BIG PLUS, 40" flat screen tv made me happy. one bedroom wall is brick, lol. go figure.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank JAluvsTrips
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

If you've ever done Hotwire, you know you are completely blinded by the hotel you'll get. When the info pulled up that I was given "Drury Inn" I wasn't too impressed. My cousin was leary of the name. Who could blame her. When she told me this I started to feel that way. She went to check it out for me. She told me it was decent and gave me the "ok". It was better than I expected. I was concerned about a pool and breakfast. That was provided and them some! They actually have a happy hour. It's not just certain nights like some places, it's EVERY night! :-) that was enough to sell me for future stays. It would be nice to get the rate that I did through Hotwire. If so I would guarantee going to them every time! :-)

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank MsKhardister
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

We have stayed at many Drury's because of the inclusive features for breakfast and the 5:30 kickbacks. So we were not disappointed when booking this property on our way to Florida.

This was the halfway point of our trip to FL so we overnighted here. Food was good for both breakfast and dinner. It is nice to have an indoor / outdoor pool for the kids and not have to worry about dinner out and the added cost of such. The Drury includes dinner and breakfast with their room rate.

For dinner there was baked potatos, chili dogs, chips, salsa, salad, veggies and some other small things. They have a rotating menu so you can check with the hotel. Breakfast is standard with cereals, biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, yogurts, fresh fruit and juices as well as make your own belgian waffles. Obviously it is not 5 star quality but you have to ask yourself is that worth it.

The Drury Inn, Morrow provided a clean place to sleep. Traveling a lot I would not rate the comfort of the room at the top of my list but the value of what you get is excellent. Free drinks for kids and free beverages for adults as well. There was a tour bus group there with adults not using their drink coupons so we had plenty of whiskey sours to take back to the room...

The bedding is average and the sheets were a little worn. I was also slightly dissappointed in the vanity area as with my wife and kids things there was no room on the counter for anything else!

1 Thank Kevin S
Preston, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

We stayed here for two nights before flying home to the UK. It's well located for Atlanta and the airport but is right on the interstate junction with major roadworks outside so there are no marks for the views.
We chose Drury Inn for all the extras included in the roommate and we were not disappointed. Free snacks, free breakfast, free beer, free wi-fi, free late checkout etc. Our room was clean and comfortable and all the staff we met were very friendly.

2 Thank instoreman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow? Share your experiences!