Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Miami, Florida
“awesome”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

it was great................. love the non smoking rooms, great smell and very clean... everything worked and all the dining places are literally across the street... cant wait to go next year. the morning breakfast was awesome and the diner was great knowing that it was across the street and around the area. cant complain about anything... the only thing is if you want to leave early you will have to wait until 8 or 9a.m. but after that, its well worth the stay.

Room Tip: the rooms in the west side and in the second floor are real quiet and quicker to get in and out of t...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ced845
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about the rooms and the grab-and-go breakfast. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Due to a job transfer I am in the process of finding a home. From start to closing it will be a month and decided to book two rooms for my initial trip. One for my parents and one for my family( wife + kids). Although the rooms are in need of updating the overall condition of the rooms were okay and we're not dirty. While I went to work, my wife and parents went house hunting and were able to find a home in Stockbridge. The closing is 30 days away. Needing a place for the next month I decided to rebook a room. While driving back home, i realIzed I had forgotten my pillows and decided to call and ask if they could hold them till I came back in a day. The lady said that they were thrown out! knowing I would return and knowing I requested the same room. Upon my arrival a day later and after requesting the same room I was in for a week I was told the only room available was a smoking room and that if I wanted to change room that the only time I could do so is at 11:00 , while I am at work. Nice to see they lnow the definition of "Reserve" The room stunk and even after 4 bottles of Febreeze the stench is still there. The have just lost my business for the next month and I will be tellIng my firms HR department not to place anyone there ever.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay with us . As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have met with the staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at MRW@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I booked my stay at this hotel over 2 months ago. When I arrived at the hotel I was informed that I would be getting a smoking room. I told the woman at the front desk I cannot stay in a smoking room I have asthma and I won't be able to breathe. She said well that's what you get with Priceline maybe you should book things earlier. I informed her I booked it over 2 months ago not by name your own price but specifically by name of this hotel on Priceline. She told me there's nothing she can do for me. I said you won't even accommodate someone with a medical condition? She then suggests I submit my medical bills to Priceline. She was so rude that I went out to my car, called Priceline who also found her to be extremely rude on the phone- refusing once again to give me a nonsmoking room. They ended up giving me my $ back and I never looked back, everything in the lobby looked dirty and old. It had a bad smell. Don't waste your money at this dump.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that we were unable to accommodate your room preference at check-in and that our staff did not attend to your needs properly. Please know, we would never want to place you or any other guest in an uncomfortable situation; however, at the time you arrived, we did not have a non-smoking room available. Unfortunately, this can happen from time to time, but we try our best to ensure it does not.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies. We really appreciate your remarks. As we use them to help us improve our offerings, we hope you will give us a second chance so we can show you our redoubled efforts.

Travelers are raving about these Morrow hotels

Cordova, Tn.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The motel was in need of updates - commode was constantly stopping up - the covers for the bed were a little short . The room I had faced I-75 and the truck noise was horrible. The nicest thing about the motel was, it was close to several named eating restaurants and several within a five to ten minute drive. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: If you choose this motel - get a room that doesn't fgace I-75.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the cleanliness of your accommodation. First, please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Standard cleaning procedures include a thorough cleaning and disinfecting of kitchens and bathrooms. Additionally, prior to making any room available, we inspect it to ensure that our normal procedures have been followed. Given the account you described, there was clearly an unacceptable break down in our regular operations, so I have met with my staff to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

South Bend, Indiana, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Our room was dirty, the staff was rude. When i told the staff that i wanted to checkout early and go to another hotel they told me that i was going to have to pay full rate for the 3 nights i have already stayed. I was going to lose half of the money i paid for 9 nights.

Room Tip: This location did not have a swimming pool nor a fitness center
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow, responded to this review, February 22, 2013

Morrow, Georgia
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was in town on business, for 5 days, needed to extend my stay for 2 extra nights. My office was late in calling to book the room even though I had already called them. The manager was rude and would not allow me in my room. When I was checking out she did not who I was and was telling a co-worker that the person in my room was trying to get in the room without paying. If I would have known how rude they were I would have checked in a different hotel. Not very good service at all. Her name is Tracie, and she is very rude!!?

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Douglas B
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow, responded to this review, January 23, 2013

Englewood, Florida
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our room had full garbage when we went in to it. I took it to the desk and nobody was there. There was a man in the lobby area, and he said the employee was in the lounge. I went to look for her and she came out and saw that I had a full garbage can. She apologized, and emptied it. I asked her if she was sure the room had been cleaned. She said it was and apologized again for the trash. There were crumbs on the floor of the kitchenette. I would never prepare food there, it was too creepy. When I got in the bed and looked at the edge of the bedside table, there was a glob of something on it. I was so tired I couldn't even think about complaining so I just turned over and ignored it. I did take a photo though. The description in the room said that they had some sort of breakfast or rolls or something but they didn't.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Atlanta - Morrow. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow? Share your experiences!