“Great Value for your $$”

Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Newly renovated and right on 75, we paid $60 for a last minute stay. The rooms were recently renovated and included microwave and fridge and new granite counter tops. We had to stay stay later in the morning (someone was ill) and were granted a late checkout early in the afternoon. I didn't see if there were elevators to the other floors so confirm first if stairs are a concern for you. Since it is right on 75 you might want to book this one on the phone to ensure that you get a room that is NOT facing 75, which can be noisy at night. All in all good, value for the $$.

Room Tip: Since it is right on 75 you might want to book this one on the phone to ensure that you get a room t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were heading to Florida and this was an excellent location to stay south of Atlanta to avoid the traffic and get right onto I-75 in the morning. We booked on Choicehotels.com and were very happy with the price and the room. Breakfast was good – meaning that my husband could eat (he can’t have starches and often there are just sweets and pastries at hotel breakfasts) so we were happy! Would come again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I received nice discounts on the room for being a member of choice hotels and aaa. I received location preference when offered. The room was nice and clean, could use some updated bed linens. The heat was great, for the extremely cold winter nights. The indoor pool not so warm and must request its opening each time. Breakfast was nice and simple. Would definitely stay again, if needed.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

i really don't see what other people say when they say this hotel is worst hotel ever. They must exaggerate, because I spend 300 nights a year at hotels and I thought it was great. I would tell them that Hapmtin Inn has rooms right across the street so go there and pay 129.00. But what stood out to this experienced traveler was the service given by the staff. Checking inn was fast and since I was weary from a long drive I didn't engage the staff in any small talk. But in the morning, a very nice lady named Cynthia was on the desk doing checkouts and another clerk named David was there to provide her relief I guess, but he ended up going into a standup comedy bit he had written and I along with about half dozen other guests were in stitches with laughter!!! Then Cynthia and David started making us laugh bouncing jokes and quips off each other!! They should be married!! This was most entertaining stay at any hotel that I've stayed in my life. Can't wait to visit the area again!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Super8hogan
Reviewed August 6, 2012

very rundown, nasty, dirty, mold and mildew. don't stop keep going. told front desk about mold and mildew and nothing was done. locks on door broke.trash was in floor when we first walked in. smoke detector broke, etc.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cindy a
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I made reservations at this Quality Inn online. I saw pictures of this hotel, rooms looked nice. I get there and walked into my room room and I thought it was in the 1980's. The room was so outdated as far as furniture, the bed looked like it had never been changed since they opened up. The carpet was old, the bedspread was way too old, holes in sheets. Boy did I feel like I got jipped. I cant believe Quality Inn would let this happen, false advertising or what!!! I go back to the front desk and clerk tells all rooms are like this. She said they were renovating the hotel. I guess that's what I get for booking a room for 50 dollars a night. Never again will I be coming back to this place!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank WoodstockQualityInn
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My first impression was to run from this hotel as the way an elderly couple was treated in front of me. The manager was rude and wanted nothing more than to take their money and give them a crappy room. Shame on him! Against my better judgment I asked if they were pet friendly. Yes. Fine. I asked for a 1st floor. Fine, got it. Whoops, girl gave me a 2nd floor room so I drove back to fix that mess. Room is tolerable for the price. Oops, got in the bed. Feel nothing but bed springs on your body! Let's add icing to the cake. I paid for 4 nights in cash. I just received a phone call from the front desk telling me that I did not pay the pet fee. Excuse me but yes I most certainly did. I told the person who called I have my receipt if they would like to see it. She said she was looking at it and that I owed $42 and change. Excuse me? I have two pets and at not time in check in did anyone say that a pet fee was per pet per night. Sounds like a total rip off to me. If they have a problem with the "charge", get it from the clerk who checked me in. I would have had no idea that their charge was per pet. No where did I see a sign or other indication of such. The person who phoned me tonight said she'd have the manager contact me. Can't wait! I would never ever stay here again or recommend it to anyone. Yes, you get what you pay for!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 2missme
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#5 of 12 in Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Southlake? Share your experiences!