“super deal will stay there again”
Review of Knights Inn Morrow

Knights Inn Morrow
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
florida
“super deal will stay there again”
Reviewed September 21, 2009

Probably the best value for the dollar that I have received and I will stay there again .The room was spotless and had a fridge, microwave, desk and a small safe .

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Georgia
Reviewed August 30, 2009

I work for a large power utility company here in GA. My work keeps me on the road most of the time. Of all the places I've stayed while working throughout the state, this is one of my favorites. I look for a place that is safe, clean and economical and this fits the bill. The manager and staff have always been nice and professional. I've stayed here over 200 nights in the last five years and will continue to when working in this area. It may not be the "Ritz", but for what I'm looking for, it's as good as I've found.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Georgia
Reviewed August 30, 2009

I work for a large power utility company in GA. My work keeps me on the road most of the time. I've been staying at this Redroof Inn for several years now and it's one of the nicer places I've stayed. The manger and staff have always be very nice and professional. When I travel I'm looking for some place that's safe, clean and economical and this is as good as I've seen. It might not be the Ritz, but for the price it's great!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 21, 2008

Took this exit because we heard that Red Roof had redone their hotels. I'm going to call it a motel. We had already paid for our room and asked for the internet password only to find out that it is an additional $10 for wifi!!!

They have created a cutesy boutique look in a motel. Thread bare bed linens, cigarette burns in spread, nice new towels, and NO free wifi.

Bad deal.

Stayed April 2008

Travelers are raving about these Morrow hotels

Knoxville, TN
Reviewed March 9, 2006

First internet is not free, it's t-mobile w/ charges. It's on top of the interstate, so very noisy. This particular exit is not the best, visited Wendys, rude, ghetto area. My room was musky, TV's sound was distorted & broken. Bathroom was SMALL and run down. I barely slept because of the air unit being sooooo loud. There was construction going on @ the motel, so don't plan to sleep past sunrise. Ice machine didn't work in my bldg. so had to walk to office one. I wished I'd tried the Comfort Inn instead on the same exit.

• Stayed March 2006
3 Thank jkm21
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Travelodge Forest Park Atlanta South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South

Been to Knights Inn Morrow? Share your experiences!