Knights Inn Morrow
$82
Country Inn
Best Western Southlake Inn(Morrow)(Great Value!)
$76
$90
$80
$65
$105
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have just completed my second stay at this hotel. The staff is amazing! There are absolutely no frills. The flooring could use replacing as the carpet is kind of sticky so I wore socks. Beds & pillows are comfortable & clean. Plenty of areas to walk & potty dogs with baggies provided. Walking distance to Cracker Barrel & IHOP. Very close to Southlake Plaza Mall. I will stay there again on future visits!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Tasha J, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we do appreciate it. I am so pleased that our staff and hotel met all your needs. Your compliments have been shared with the staff and they do try hard to take care of all our guest. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was driving from St Pete, FL, it was getting late and I needed a place stay overnight. Red Roof Inn was exactly what I was looking for: affordable, easy to access and friendly reception.
Room was clean, pillow was good and everything was pretty much in place. Ac was noisy and and near the bed but I was too tired to even notice it before moring.
They don't a restaurant but there's Cracker Barrel and IHOP very close.

Room Tip: If first floor (there is only two) rooms are available try to get one. Then you can have your car next to the door if you want.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank salmja

We appreciate your continued business at the Red Roof Inn, Atlanta South-Morrow. Thank you for your review and we shall see you again on your travels through our great state. If there is anything I can do to accommodate your needs, you know I am only a phone call or request away. See you soon! Travel Safe!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The hotel looks a bit outdated from the outside, but the rooms are renovated and in great condition. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. The A/C worked well and the furniture seemed new (ie. from the renovations I guess). The room size was adequate and very clean. The beds were comfortable and gave us a great night's sleep.

As far as location, we were conveniently off the highway exit and close to many stores and restaurants.

Would would definitely consider staying here again!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tasha J, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

We appreciate your business at the Red Roof Inn, Atlanta South-Morrow. Thank you for your review and we shall see you again on your travels through our great state. If there is anything I can do to accommodate your needs, I am only a phone call or request away. See you soon! Travel Safe!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed here with our daughter and pets overnight in July. We checked in very late and left early. The hotel room was clean and attractive though not luxurious and the young man who checked us in was friendly and polite. The hotel was pretty full from what I could tell but it was not loud.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

We are very grateful for the time you took to review our hotel. We have corrected the issues you have mentioned. We do offer Superior King and Deluxe double rooms that do include the microwave, mini-fridge and in room coffee. We would be happy to book you into one of those rooms the next time you come to Morrow, GA.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Came back because of the kindness of housekeeper. Gwen Had problems in marriage and was at the end of my rope. As she was working she took the time to listen to me and also gave me some very inspirational advice. When I asked where was Gwen and when would she be working again I was told by housekeeper Michelle that she no longer worked here because she was fired. [very unprofessional]. She was my housekeeper and my room was not as on my last few stays. Toilet was filthy on outside. Also she was hollering vulgarity's across the lot to another employee. I must say that I will never return to this location again and I will be sending my complaint to your corporate office. I was embarrassed for my children on this stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Tasha J, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear valued guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your experience. We sincerely apologize that your stay did not go as you expected. We will take the necessary steps to ensure that all our representatives are exhibiting professional behavior. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. See you soon and Travel Safe!