“Red Roof is the place to be.”
Review of Knights Inn Morrow

Knights Inn Morrow
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My stay at the Red Roof in Morrow was great. I had great service and great rooms. The staff try their best to please everyone that walks through their doors. Ms. Sylvia is one of their greatest staff, she really try her very best to get you anything you need. She makes you feel like she's not just there to work, but to help others. I would recommand her service any day.

• Stayed: February 2013
Tasha J, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we do appreciate it. I am so pleased that our staff and hotel met all your needs. Your compliments have been shared with the staff and they do try hard to take care of all our guest. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I read all the reviews before I booked. I was very leary because of the price. It was a pleasant surprise! It's not fancy, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the other big hotels have, but you can't beat it for the price! Our room was clean, as well as the bathroom. My husband needed some extra accomodations, Shellah and Darlene were on it, and didn't give us the impression that it was too much too ask. Jesse was our house keeper, and she was great! I recommend it to anyone who just wants a great stay at a great price! All the resturants are close by, expressway right there, and wifi was great!

Room Tip: Don't forget to ask for your military discounts!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tasha J, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. I am happy Jesse, Shelleah, and Darlene, as well as our housekeeping staff provided you excellent service and your stay was a pleasant one. Our friendly, helpful staff strives to make every guest feel like they are at home even when away from home. We look forward to serving you again in the future should your travels return you to Morrow!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was my first time staying at one of their locations and I must say I was very pleased.
A 13 day stay at this hotel.. It was really good.. The staff was very friendly.. The room was clean...

House keeper Michelle did a fabulous job, she would pass by every morning and make sure I was ok whether I needed anything or not.. The area was really quite as well, no noise, easy access to taxi service and if you prefer to be on foot, everything is in really close walking distance..

Overall I had a really really really wonderful stay!!
I will definitely be staying again…

Room Tip: Rooms on the seconf floor are really good.. You have less noise and a better view..
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Tasha J, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive review for us! It is very helpful to other travelers to give specifics about what is available around our Red Roof Inn. And we are delighted with your description of our Housekeeper. Michelle is a real asset to our hotel, as you have noticed. Our goal is to create a friendly atmosphere and provide affordable, clean rooms to frugal travelers and people staying a while in Atlanta. We look forward to your arrival in the near future!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I travel to South Atlanta for my law practice. I needed to lower costs and have a decent place to stay and have trIed many but for the price I have been satisfied with this property. Staff is attentive, rooms are clean and comfortable. Free in room wifi is great

Room Tip: Ask for. A room furthest from highway
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

I sincerely appreciate you taking your valuable time to tell us and others about your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us. The Red Roof Inn offers a great value and the entire staff is here to ensure our guests have a pleasant stay and to assist in any way we can.

Thank you and I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when you travel to the city. I am confident your stay will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This property is close to the highway and easy to find. The room was basic. I was assigned a handicap room and the space layout was adequate. There was a tub with grab bars and a fold down seat. The sink was slow to drain and the water in the toilet was scummy and cloudy. The carpet had visible items left behind. The bed was comfortable and pillows were great. I thought I felt bugs a few times and I found one flea on my shirt when I checked out. The place seems to be pet friendly as the room next to me had a dog barking (briefly) In the parking lot there was a post with a supply of dog poop bags. Probably would not stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Tasha J, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

We are very grateful for the time you took to review our hotel. We have corrected the issues you have mentioned. We do offer Superior King and Deluxe double rooms that do include the microwave, mini-fridge and in room coffee. We would be happy to book you into one of those rooms the next time you come to Morrow, GA.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stopped at the Red Roof Inn in Morrow Ga. on our way home from Fl. When we opened the room door it looked like they had just finishsed painting it. Everything was so bright and pretty and CLEAN. We had an excellent stay and really appreciate the hotel chain for being so accomodating to us pet owners.
We have decided to Red Roof it from now on.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great place to stop with a pet. Clean, comfortable, we like being able to park right outside
our room for unloading and security for our car. Especially good service from the
front desk. Sylvia helped us get some great Chinese food delivered and supplied
extra pillows. Very good value for the dollar and a place to lay our heads down after
a long drive. Thank you Red Roof Atlanta South... Liz from Ontario

Room Tip: We like ground floor for quick access to our car.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Tasha J, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words about Sylvia. We shared your comments with her, and she was very pleased. We do strive to ensure all of our guests have a pleasurable stay. Thank you also for writing a review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. See you soon and Travel Safe!

Best Regards,