“impressed” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Atlanta, Georgia
“impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed at the Red RooF in in Morrow this past weekend..I was very impress on the cleaniness & the super friendly staff..The hotel was close too several restaurants and stores considering I was here for business..I also had access too the internet so that was a major plus being that I needed my laptop for work...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tasha J, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
We really appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We take great pride in keeping our rooms clean and comfortable. We are also very proud of our staff and how hard they work to maintain an excellent level of customer service. We’ve shared your review with all of them, and they were thrilled. We hope to see you again soon.

Tasha Jenkins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Came in last month for a little trip with my friends, loved it. They have everything to offer, cheap prices, clean rooms, and very nice employees. I will always recommend this hotel to my friends and family. I won't stay anywhere else

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are very grateful for the time you took to review our hotel. We have Superior King Rooms that do include the microwave, mini-fridge and in room coffee. We would be happy to book you into one of those rooms the next time you come to Atlanta South-Morrow.

Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

checked in with manager and she was so kind and helpful. the house keepers made sure room was so nice and clean. I will most definitely recommend this hotel expierience to family and friends. Restaurants were close and i was in a easy area to get back on highway to see more scenery. For the price this was a great deal and a great stay will be back soon!!!

Room Tip: you will have a great stay
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do take pride in our staff and the excellent level of service they endeavor to provide. We hope to see you again when you are next in the area.

General Manger
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was stranded at the airport when I was put up at the Red Roof Inn. When I got to the hotel I had to use the bathroom room and this is when I realized that there was no toilet paper in the bathroom. Let me tell you this was not the best experience I have had.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Michael G, Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear valued guest,

On behalf of the Red Roof Inn Atlanta South management and staff, we would like to personally apologize for the inconvenience in regards to the tissue paper.

It is our top priority to ensure we provide our guest’s with amenities in room and prior to arrival. I have reviewed your feedback with our housekeeping department for both training and to prevent this from occurring again. It is feedback such as what you provided that allows us to improve the services and amenities we offer.

Upon future travels to the Georgia area, we would love the opportunity to have you return as guest, and to show you the improvements we have made.

Warm regards,

Tasha Jenkins

Travelers are raving about these Morrow hotels

Bowling Green, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at a Red Roof Inn in Morrow, Ga. We were going to the race in Atlanta.
Hotel was very clean. Staff was super-friendly. The only downfall to the hotel is, we have a larger SUV and the parking was very tight. Too close from other cars. We were concerned our doors were going to be hit every time we parked there.
The beds were comfortable. The hotel was close to several restaurants and stores.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Michael G, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you very much for your review.

We have a truly great location south of Atlanta and Northeast of the Atlanta Motor Speedway. The Red Roof Inn offers a good value for those traveling on a budget and our 24 hour staff is happy to make recommendations for the many restaurants and shopping centers in the area. We also offer free Wifi for travelers who want to stay connected with work, family, or friends. Thank you for all of your encouraging words!

I look forward to your return when you travel to Morrow,GA.

Usak, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stay at this hotel on many accations. The hoastest at the front (Shelleda) does her job very well. She works fast and accurate and performs well under pressure. Can't ask for a better person to run your front desk. I own a business and also work for a major airline and know when I see talent. Thanks for your help and hospitality.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you were able to experience the good service that is synonymous with our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff. We are hoping you will once again take advantage of our value added prices and come back to see us the next time you are in the Georgia area. We would love to hear from you.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

I guess I expected more because of the other reviews but it was still okay. Upon check in the clerk was average even though there was no apology for my wait or that the room that I requested wasn't available. However, she was courteous and friendly. The room was clean, well organized and mostly updated. The bed was comfortable and the linens were clean. I did not notice anyone hanging out or head any loud talking, other than house keeping chattin it up outside my room. I had to call the front desk twice the next morning and the gentleman that answered the phone was rude. He was very short with me, made me feel that I was bothering him and even hung up without a good bye, have a good day or anything. I am still unsure with the conversation haha. When I asked for a 30 or 40 minute late check out, he says "I can do 30 minutes, thats it" and almost hung up on me. Anyway, other than the rude guy the next morning, the hotel was fine and the price was good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlanta South- Morrow Red Roof. I apologize for the inconveniences, and I am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I am glad that you were able to experience our comfortable, clean rooms and our value added prices. We hope you will try the Superior King room which has the fridge and coffeemaker the next time you are in the Georgia area. Thank you very much for your review.

Tasha Jenkins
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#7 of 12 in Morrow
Red Roof Inn Atlanta Southeast

Been to Knights Inn Morrow? Share your experiences!