“good place to stay and best price”
Review of Knights Inn Morrow

Knights Inn Morrow
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Mooresville, North Carolina
“good place to stay and best price”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

nice staff, clean rooms, good place to stay, very near to airport - best of all - best price

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We requested two adjoing rooms for my husband, myself and our dog, and one for my elderly aunt. We were given the adjoing rooms on the first floor w/parking outside our door. Soon after we were in our rooms the desk clerk called to be sure everything was okay and did we need anything. The rooms were very clean, it was quiet, easy on and off 75. This motel was the best we ever stayed at for the price. Kudos to Red Roof South, GA!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I stay at this location every month for a local show that I do. The number one reason I stay there is the Customer Service. Edward Miller (employee number 024237) treats us with great efficiency and care. He remembers what we like and works very hard to accommodate us. After driving 4 hours to get there - my paperwork and keys are ready. I spend a lot of time on the road and there is no one that comes close to his level of service. He is the best. I hope that the management team at that property recognizes his service. I would also like to take this opportunity to recognize the housekeeping staff who keep each room perfectly clean A+ all the way. Hats off to you as well !

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Potomac, Illinois
Reviewed April 30, 2011

We would stay here anytime we are in the area.Staff was friendly and helpful. The manager was very understanding about the problems we were having after a accident and trying to get the car fixed. We stayed April 16-17-18. Thanks to Bill for all your help.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank howdy923
Nashville, TN
Reviewed March 13, 2011

I stayed here with two friends en route to Savannah last week. We got in around midnight and checked out around 7am, so we had a short stay. Obviously the hotel isn't a luxury one, but it was very clean and fit our needs just fine. Lawrence, the night clerk, was very helpful. There was no hair dryer in our room, but when we called he brought one to our room right away. Our one complaint was that the room was pretty stuffy, which made sleeping difficult - that might have been fixed with some tweaking of the a/c unit, I'm not sure.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank jent103
Wirral
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We booked the Red Roof Inn as we were flying in to Atlanta early evening and wanted a cheap stopover before driving down to Tallahassee the following morning. The hotel was great - an excellent location, easy to find and easy to get back onto the interstate. Reception was welcoming and friendly, and our room was large (far superior to many of the UK equivalent motels) and clean. We ate at the Cracker Barrel (just across the car park) which was also good. The hotel is very close to the interstate (our room was probably the closest!) but we were not kept awake by traffic.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CarolineWil
Wacissa, Florida
Reviewed November 26, 2009

I've stayed at dozens of Red Roof Inns, and this may be the cleanest, just after a recent renovation. Location: just south of Atlanta's Beltway (I-285), on I-75, about 7 hours to Orlando and Tampa. About 15 minutes to ATL Airport, and 20-30 minutes to downtown and Buckhead. Lots of restaurants and shopping in the immediate area.

Most RRI's have good, basic rooms at bargain prices. A couple I've seen have been pretty bad. I'm glad this was one of the good ones, and hope the rest of the properties clean up thier act!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Travelodge Forest Park Atlanta South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow

Been to Knights Inn Morrow? Share your experiences!