“Great Hotel, One bad night.”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed there due to the location and previous experience. There was a group of young ladies that kept slamming their doors and running up and down the hall until 2am. I had to be up early so I did not get a good night sleep, but other than that I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quality place to stay near the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Archie,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m glad that based on your previous visits to our property and our convenient location to the Atlanta Airport you chose to stay with us! We appreciate the review and the recommendation. I apologize about the noisy guests during your stay, but I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Morrow, Georgia.
Best wishes,

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Clean accommodations and friendly staff. Mattress and air conditioner upgrades seem to be in order. Desk clerk said room number aloud in front of another customer waiting in line to check in. There aren't many other decent choices for overnight stays this close to Clayton State University.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Cara,
We appreciate your review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. We’re glad that you enjoyed how clean the hotel is and our convenient location to Clayton State University. I apologize about the desk clerk’s mistake; I’ll make sure our General Manager addresses this issue. We value all guests’ feedback as we’re constantly looking to improve our property. We hope you had a great visit to Clayton State University. We would love to welcome you back next time you’re visiting Morrow, Georgia.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We were traveling to Florida and wanted a place to stay south of Atlanta to avoid the traffic the next morning. This location worked out well and was within a mile or so of I-75. It can be a little difficult to find, so be attentive when exiting off I-75. The staff was friendly and the facility is everything you would expect in a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Vacation Ready,
Thank you for the great review of our Morrow hotel. We’re glad our convenient location to I-75 was the perfect stop for you on your trip to Florida. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and that the room was everything you had expected. We hope you’ll visit us again at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel on your trip home. We hope you have a great vacation!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Overall my experience was very good but I would personally like to thank Janer Jones, for being so nice and helpful. It's people like him with great customer service who will keep me coming back to Hampton Inn. I will definitely be a returning guest at this hotel. Thanks Janer !!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and you especially appreciated Janer’s hospitality! I will pass along your compliments. He’ll be happy to hear that he made your stay memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you need a hotel in the Atlanta Southlake area.
Warm regards,

Reviewed May 15, 2014

When I approached the main entrance the tree branches hung so low over the sidewalk that it knocked my hat off. The front desk personnel were friendly, and the lobby was impressive and clean. But when I got to my room I could not believe that this was a Hampton Inn, or anything in the Hilton chain. It should have rented for half of what I paid. It was cramped, and ordinary, like any other roadside motel. I could not find any bugs, so I settled in. The TV had more channels than most hotels, but when a thunderstorm passed overhead the satellite dish lost signals for some of the stations. The room had a refrigerator and microwave, and the bathroom had a nice shower head. There were plenty of electric outlets, and free WiFi that worked perfectly. The free breakfast was very good and had a plentiful variety, which was available for four long hours. Hot beverages, newspapers, and a few other things were free anytime. You could get lost looking for a neighborhood restaurant. Overall, a very nice motel, but not the suite that you would expect from Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you for letting us know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m glad that you enjoyed the friendly attitude of our front desk staff and how clean we keep the lobby. I apologize that the suite was not what you expected and that the storm eliminated some television stations. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast, newspapers in the lobby, and free Wi-Fi. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Morrow, GA. We would love to welcome you back the next time you’re visiting the Southlake Mall area.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

After a long drive we found this great hotel. Quick easy check in, then spacious room to relax. close to major shopping complex. Ample food available for breakfast and service was complete. Close to major freeways this hotel makes continued travel quick and easy

Room Tip: Just south of Atlanta airport Morrow is a good place to stop on the way to Florida. This Hotel would...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Peter,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Hotel in Morrow, GA. We’re glad you had an easy check in and a spacious room to relax in. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast and our convenient location near Southlake Mall. We hope the next time you’re travels bring you to the Atlanta Southlake area you’ll come visit us again.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Stayed here overnight after reading poor reviews of hotels in Jonesboro where we were going the following day to the Gone with the wind Tara museum. This hotel is really hard to see from the main road and we spent about 1/2 hour getting lost trying to find it. When we got there it was all worthwhile. It is in a very quiet locations even though only seconds for the highway. The rooms are spotless and the bed extremely comfortable, we also had a nice reclined chair in the room. Parking is free and and there are plenty of spaces. Lots of places to eat nearby. The complimentary breakfast was the best we have come across on our road trip. It included eggs and honey sausages, absolutely delicious. The breakfast area was very tidy and clean.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CMN1960
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear CMN1960,
Thank you for the great review and recommendation of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay with us despite getting lost. I’m pleased that you enjoyed how clean and comfortable your room was. I’m thrilled that you thought our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast was the best breakfast of your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in Morrow the next time your travels bring you to the area.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake? Share your experiences!