“Location”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Tallahassee, Florida
“Location”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Major mall is across the street, convenience of driving to meals, shopping, and getting into metro Atlanta and surrounding suburbs, near by on/off interstate roads. Location in south east is a quick travel to all historical and tourist sites. Has a usable on site fitness room and pool for guests.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Dolores,
We appreciate you letting us know about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. We’re glad you enjoyed our convenient location to Southlake Mall and other surrounding attractions. I’m also glad you had a chance to enjoy some of our hotel amenities including our pool and on-site fitness center. We hope you’ll stay with us again during your next visit to Morrow, Georgia.
Hampton Inn – Atlanta Southlake Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Evansville, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stay at this hotel each and every time that I am in this area. The staff and the accomodations are always first rate. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area. It is convenient to the company plant and also many good restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Albert,
Thank you for the excellent review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. We’re thrilled that you always have a great stay with us! We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Savannah GA, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The Hampton in Morrow GA was found to be clean and comfortable. They accepted the coupon we had and the staff was friendly and helpful. It is conveniently located on I-75 just south of Atlanta. I would highly recommend it and would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Will C,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel clean and comfortable. I’m also happy to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful. I’m thrilled that our convenient location to I-75 was the perfect choice for your stay while visiting Morrow, Georgia. We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back next time your travels bring you to the area.
Safe travels,
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Didnt know what to expect staying outside of Atlanta. Glad we stayed here. Very safe and hotel was in like new condition. Typical continental breakfast and the price is very reasonable if you plan ahead.

Thanks for a great nights stay.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Praetorian,
We appreciate you for taking time to review our Hampton Inn Morrow Hotel. We’re glad that you felt safe and found our hotel in new condition. I’m also glad that you had a chance to take advantage of our free Hampton on the House hot breakfast. We hope to welcome you back next time you’re in the Atlanta Southlake area.
Lackawanna, United States
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This Hamptons like every other Hamptons I have stayed at offers everything you need for a stop over during your travels. It is easy to find off of Route 75 and convenient to places to dine after a long drive. It is clean, has a very friendly staff and the rooms are always ready upon arrival. The breakfast is very good and offers so many options for the whole family. The complimentary paper is great and the to go food bag often comes in handy after you hit the road again. Hampton Inn has become my first choice for hotel stays while on trips to and from New York to Florida. I hope in the future to use my reward points for a free night stay at the Hamptons.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Richard,
Thank you for the excellent review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. We appreciate your kind words and that our hotel off of I-75 was a convenient choice for your travels. I’m glad that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary newspapers in the lobby and our free Hampton on the House hot breakfast. We’re happy to hear that Hampton Inn has become your first choice and our friendly staff looks forward to welcoming you back soon!
Safe travels,
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Same pleasant stay at Hampton Inn except toilet took 15 minutes or more to fill up every time it flushed so was a small problem for 2 old people hah, also bed felt like it was only box springs and no mattress, made for a long night, every time you got up or laid down it was springy? made my lower back ache in the morning. Also bathroom counter top had a quarter size chunk out of it close to the sink. Overall friendly people and clean place just needing some repairs to maintain the Hampton quality you expect.

Room Tip: Check toilet before unloading bags in room to see if it flushes ok
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Roamer7456,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us at our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel. I’m glad that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and found that our Southlake Mall is hotel clean and pleasant. We sincerely value our guests’ feedback and our General Manager will be looking into the small maintenance issues that you mentioned. Again, we appreciate you for letting us know about your stay and we hope you’ll come visit us again next time you’re in Morrow, Georgia..
n/a, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I enjoyed my stay, a/c could have kept the room cooler, but I did like that I was given clean towels without requesting them, since I leave the do not disturb sign on my door during my entire stay. The location was convenient right near a Mall and lots of restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Patricia G
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Patricia,
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel in Morrow, GA. I’m glad our convenient location to Southlake Mall and great surrounding restaurants made our Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake Hotel the perfect choice for your visit. We appreciate your feedback and I will let our General Manager know about your compliments and suggestions. We hope you’ll stay with us again while visiting the Atlanta area.
Hampton Inn - Atlanta Southlake Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake? Share your experiences!