“Great Value”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Value”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way to Florida. We used the Room Saver online rate and it only saved us $5 from the advertised rate on the hotel marque. The room was clean and had a terrific shower that was so refreshing after a 12 hour drive from Illinois. I would recommend staying here because the room was very clean and you could watch your car from the room. The desk clerks were very knowledgable, friendly and expeditious. We left early and did not partake in the continental breakfast in the morning so I can not rate it but it was offered.This hotel is close to I75 so you can get off and on very easily. It was a Great value for the money

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Athens, Ga
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Needing a place to stay while visiting friends this place met all expectations. Clean and quiet room in a good location.

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs in the front building. Very quiet and felt very safe.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I was very exhausted from traveling was stuck in traffic and it was very late. So I decided to stay at your hotel. The young lady that worked the midnight shift was very nice and helpful. She made my night stay very comfortable. I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank n d
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I stay in south Atlanta 2 times a month and have tried many of the hotels that are available. Of all of the hotels I have been in this area the Best Western is by far the cleanest and most sound proof of the bunch. I noticed that they have installed some of the most comfortable beds you will sleep on in hotels. The wireless Internet is very fast and easy to get hooked up. Really a nice place at a good price.

• Stayed November 2011
dallas
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Have stayed here three times in last three months. Very clean rooms, Clean grounds, Next to a Cracker Barrel, and the staff( all of them) are as nice as your best friend. 5 stars

Room Tip: all rooms are convenient
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Orlando FL
Reviewed August 15, 2011

AAA had booked the room....a "smoking room" which we did not want! The front desk clerk, Melonie, was wonderful. She moved us to a "non-smoking room" without complaint and did not increase our fee. The room was pleasant. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank OrlandoFLTravelgirl
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were fresh and clean
the morning breakfast the provided was good. The hotel was around alot of restaurants shopping centers, banks and gas stations. The hotel has a swimming pool that I didn't take a advantage I should have because it was HOT! The hotel was quite I didn't have a problem with the people in the rooms beside me. The only thing is the didn't have Wi-Fi in the room. They have free internet service near the front desk. The hotel is 15 minutes from downtown Atlanta. I will be back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Southlake Inn? Share your experiences!