“Excellent Front Desk Clerk”

Best Western Southlake Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent Front Desk Clerk”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I was very exhausted from traveling was stuck in traffic and it was very late. So I decided to stay at your hotel. The young lady that worked the midnight shift was very nice and helpful. She made my night stay very comfortable. I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank n d

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I stay in south Atlanta 2 times a month and have tried many of the hotels that are available. Of all of the hotels I have been in this area the Best Western is by far the cleanest and most sound proof of the bunch. I noticed that they have installed some of the most comfortable beds you will sleep on in hotels. The wireless Internet is very fast and easy to get hooked up. Really a nice place at a good price.

• Stayed November 2011
dallas
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Have stayed here three times in last three months. Very clean rooms, Clean grounds, Next to a Cracker Barrel, and the staff( all of them) are as nice as your best friend. 5 stars

Room Tip: all rooms are convenient
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Orlando FL
Reviewed August 15, 2011

AAA had booked the room....a "smoking room" which we did not want! The front desk clerk, Melonie, was wonderful. She moved us to a "non-smoking room" without complaint and did not increase our fee. The room was pleasant. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank OrlandoFLTravelgirl
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were fresh and clean
the morning breakfast the provided was good. The hotel was around alot of restaurants shopping centers, banks and gas stations. The hotel has a swimming pool that I didn't take a advantage I should have because it was HOT! The hotel was quite I didn't have a problem with the people in the rooms beside me. The only thing is the didn't have Wi-Fi in the room. They have free internet service near the front desk. The hotel is 15 minutes from downtown Atlanta. I will be back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 15, 2011

This hotel is a pleasant surprise from the hotel I stayed in last night. BW Room is clean, pool is clean, and ideally located close to IH-75, Southlake Mall, Walmart, and multiple fast food places and restaurants. Air conditioner keeps the room nice and cold! For the price this has been a bargain. Breakfast was to be expected. It would have been nice to have a daily paper during breakfast, something I'm use to on all my business trips, but again, the price was 1/3 the price I'm use to paying. Close enough to Atlanta to get there in minutes and yet far enough from the hustle. I have not hesitation to recommend this to my friends.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
NJ
Reviewed May 25, 2011

I stayed a few nights. On my third evening, the lights went out of my room for approximately two hours. Let me make that clear, there was a power outage. The only equipment running was the air conditioner, which is on a different power source. We stayed in the dark over an hour before someone showed up. The bathtub leaked all over the bathroom floor. Yes, while taking a shower. I slipped on the water and had to use towels throughout my stay to sop up the water. I told the manager, Nicole ( on three occasions), who said she would credit my card; the only credit that occurred was in Best Western's account. She kept on promising to do so and has not, to date. I am following up.

Something as simple as the toilet paper holder was a nusiance. The entire stay, the toilet paper holder kept falling on the floor while using the toilet paper.

The location was good, however, the service was far less than "BEST"...Please look into other hotels before making a final decision.

Room Tip: The rooms are
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank nappyson105
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Southlake Inn? Share your experiences!