“Very nice...Park, Sleep & Fly”

Comfort Suites Morrow
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Hartwell, GA
“Very nice...Park, Sleep & Fly”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We recently used this hotel as part of a park sleep and fly package leaving our car at the hotel for seven nights while we were on vacation. They had a nice continental breakfast. The airport shuttle driver was excellent and kept us entertained while on the way to the airport. The only negative of this hotel was that it was about 7 miles to the south of the airport. This is not a huge deal but we live to the north of Atlanta which meant you were further from home than if we'd chosen a hotel to the north of the airport. Next time I will try to remember to get a park sleep fly package north of the airport or at least closer to the airport. I would recommend this hotel if you live south of Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
jitoo p, Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
thank you so much for the input.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Tn
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Comfort Suites has been the choice of hotel for the past few years, if it has been on our destination route. We have driven longer and passed up many other choices to go to a Comfort Suite. Never been disappointed until the night of 2/9/2013.On a return trip from Bradenton Fla., we drove out of our way after picking up a hotel brochure at a rest area to a Comfort Suites hotel at Southlake Plaza Dr, Morrow Ga. Apparently there has not been an inspection from Comfort Suites corporate to determine if the quality of their franchises meet their standards .Upon check in and entering the room, the first thing that is immediately noticed is the night darkening shades. One side is hanging quiet differently from the other. It was ripped at the top and no one had tried to repair or change the hooks to have it close properly. I was able to rearrange the hooks and tuck the curtain to block the light. The sofa, stained, very well used, lumpy. Television, advertised as all flat screens, this was not. At least 10 to 15 years old tube type. Remote would not turn off, had to manually push button off or on to control. The cable converter box with the bright green light sitting directly below the television. Exactly in line of view while in the bed. Had to get up and cover it. Guess they thought it would be a nite light. No id card to know which channels were which. The shower had the new extender rod installed. Someone forgot to change the curtain. Six inches short on each end, and six inches short from being long enough to stay in the tub. Needless to say the floor had plenty of water. Shower head…forget it. Oh, and the toilet, must have been on a timer. At least every 90 seconds it would start to fill, and then shutoff. Have stayed at a number of Comfort Suites recently, most would be rated at a 10 in all categories. This one, barely scratch a 1 compared to the others, and only because the night clerk was very nice when we checked in. No recommendations for this property, and no…I do not want the std apology the owner or manager has responded to each time a negative review has come of this property.

Room Tip: This hotel looks like that it has been maintained to a certain point, then the things that reakky co...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
jitoo p, Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
we are sorry for your inconvence, but this review is not true at all. But if you ever in town again please call me and show me what you saw. If its true not only will i pay for you room, will pay for your dinner. Thats how much confident i am in my hotel, that this review is way off. From my stand of view we have a great hotel Our hotel has passed comfort suites standards with flying colors. Our hotel is only 4 years old so its very new. The curtains have two sheers one to just block the sun and one to cover it dark. The guest must used only the first one. The hotel does have flat panal T.V. This review is basically does not fit any of our standards or our hotel. The channel guide is in the hotel information guide like all comfort suites.

Travelers are raving about these Morrow hotels

Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were returning from a Florida trip on New Years Eve and booked this hotel as a pit-stop on the way home. First impression at the desk was good, check-in quick and lady was nice. Upon entering our suite, 107 there was an overwhelming floral scent. What were they covering up? The bedskirt was dirty and walls were stained in bathroom and beside the bed. Why does Comfort Suites give you 5 tiny pillows on a king bed? Two King pillows would be much better. Went to the Cracker Barrel next door for a good dinner and then to the pool to relax. It wasn't. The pool area was filthy, hot-tub broken and there were 5 unsupervised kids there, throwing a ball and slapping their shirt on the water, running and yelling. The "mother" popped her head in once to yell at one of them for taking a shower. Didn't seem to care about their behavior. I booked this hotel mainly for the pool and whirlpool which turned out to be a mistake. The clientele didn't seem to have any manners or respect for others which is not the hotel's fault but, it didn't make for a very pleasant stay. Didn't eat the breakfast, just wanted to get out of there and go to Cracker Barrel.

Room Tip: Ask at the desk if the pool and whirlpool are functioning before you check-in.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank twinsgma

We are sorry as a staff that we did not meet your needs.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 6786741300
Orillia, Canada
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is an excellent choice for overnight accomodation especially if you are wanting to fly out from Atlanta airport. It is very convenient to I-75, quiet, rooms are spacious and have coffee pot, fridge etc. The breakfast is very good - it's even a hot breakfast! Shuttle service is quick and easy - and best of all, you can leave your vehicle parked for up to a month all included in your room rate. We didn't use the pool but it looked very clean and nice. All interactions with the staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Booked this hotel because it was a member of the Park,Sleep,Fly network and provided us with 30 days of free parking. The hotel was a pleasant surprise, clean, attractive and pleasant staff. Added bonus was the free shuttle to and from the airport all included in the one night room charge. Included breakfast appeared good but we took advantage of the on-site location of a Cracker Barrel. Rather tricky to find so pay attention to directions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BurtonH60814
Ellenwood, Georgia
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is the first stay at Comfort Suites, because Holiday Inn was booked. It started out fine until I went to the bathroom to lift the seat on the toilet, the whole thing came up and when I tried to attach the safety latch it was broken . I call the front desk to report these problems and they had the maintenance guy (Jerome) to move me to another room, which was fine only to discover they had no face cloths I went back to the room I was moved from to get towels, went back to my room and had the wrong key. I had to go downstairs to ask for a key to let me in, the person at the front desk said, no one is supposed to be in room 333, I told her I was moved from room 332 because of maintenance issues, even after I verified my information, she still didn't believe me, thank god she called Jerome and I was finally given keys.I left at 5:30 am Grab & Go bag was not available. Thank you Jerome for everything! Only person helped me.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
jitoo p, General Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The first experience wasn't great and this was worse. I will say on the positive side that the room was spacious, the decor modern, and the beds very comfortable (room 104). However, maintenance at the hotel is terrible. The safety latch on the door was broken, and as a single mom travelling with kids, that was disturbing. The telephone jack had been damaged so that the telephone didn't work at all. Wifi didn't work at all in my room, nor had it worked on my previous visit in June. The bathtub enamel was chipped, the sealant mildewed, and because the vent didn't work, the door frame was rusting. I alerted the tattooed desk staff to the latch, phone, and wifi problem but received no assistance. This hotel is just not up to the typical standards of other Comfort Suites, and I have stayed at many.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Militaryfam

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesistate to call the hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
#7 of 19 in Stockbridge

Been to Comfort Suites Morrow? Share your experiences!