Comfort Suites Morrow
$50
$115
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewscracker barrelwithin walking distanceroom was spaciousatlanta airportbeyond the call of dutydesk lampshower rodcheck in was easyhot breakfastatlanta areacomfortable stayfitness centeran overnight stayyogurtihopsusanbeds
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I love this place. Very nice room and services. Excellent breakfast !!!!!

Room Tip: Just ask for the couple suits if you really want to enjoy a nice time with your beloved one.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I travel extensively for my job. I spend over 190 nights a year in hotels and motels. Of all the places I have to stay this is my favorite. I always look forward to staying at this property

While it is not perfect, no property is, this is as close to it as you are going to get.

The staff is first rate. The breakfast is phenomenal. The rooms are great and the location is probably the most peaceful of any place I stay.

There is a Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property and a I Hop right next door to the Cracker Barrel. (A note: while generally speaking I am not a fan of I Hop I found this one to be excellent.)

It can be a bit difficult to locate because as I understand the city of Morrow as this time is not allowing them to put up a big road sign. Just get off on exit 233 on I75 south of Atlanta and you will find it. It is well worth the little extra hassle.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I am a pharmacist and I was in Atlanta for a business meeting+ vacation. I stayed here for 7 days and this motel is just 15 minutes away from Atlanta Down town. When we reached the staff welcomed us very warmly. I really liked the big and clean room we got.

I have problem of Cervical spondolysis and I never felt this comfortable in any bed before. I guess they use orthopedic recommended beds. In morning the breakfast had nice variety and was very fresh. They also have Cracker Barrel and I-Hope infornt of motel- 1 step walking- no driving headache, so its nice that we had lunch there. The pool was also clean and safe and there are few gym equipments which we can use.

I know next time If I am visiting this town. this is my place. I guess who doesn't want at home away from home?

Room Tip: Just ask them what you want.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Serena H
Reviewed April 22, 2012

we stopped at this hotel on our drive to Florida. It was an easy location off the highway and had a room available. I asked if they had a pool when I checked in, the guy told me yes. What he didn't tell me was that their hot tub was drained because it wasn't working!! Total disappointment.
We slept good, breakfast was good, we were happy. :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I was in the Atlanta area on business the first few months of 2012 and was lucky enough to spend several weeks at the Comfort Suites in Morrow.
I felt welcomed and like a member of the Family from the moment I walked in the door. The staff was extremely accommodating and made me feel very comfortable. The few minor issues I experienced over the entire time I was there were taken care of immediately and without question. (I had a short shower curtain that was causing water to run out on the bathroom floor & a problem getting the ice machine to work)
The location was very convenient right off of I-75 and close to the airport and downtown area (10 min) but far enough away that you didn’t feel like you were stuck in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the big city. The hotel is well within walking distance to Cracker Barrel and Ihop and a very, very close driving distance to a multitude of other restaurants.
The hotel was very clean and well kept. My room was spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. The free continental breakfast was about what one has come to expect. But in addition to hot & cold cereal, fruit, yogurt, pastries, toast, fresh waffles and an assortment of drinks, there was freshly cooked eggs and bacon or sausage each morning.
Parking and internet access were free and I found the overall value for my dollar to be well worth it.
There is no doubt that the Comfort Suites in Morrow Ga. will be my first choice for a place to stay the next time I make it back to the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business