“I kept going back”

Ranked #28 of 90 Restaurants in Morrow
virginia
“I kept going back”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My first visit on Monday night, ordered the whole catfish (2) to go. Seasoned well, hot and fresh. Side of collard greens seasoned nicely. Went back Tuesday night for the veggie plate. Collard greens, sweet potato casserole and corn. Enjoyed it tremendously. Each night, I was disappointed with the corn muffin. The third night I decided to try what they are famous for, the BBQ ribs and chicken. Hmmm, let's just say, the catfish and collards should have been my go to. Somewhat disappointed with the pork ribs. Needed to be slow cooked for another hour at least. I must say the BBQ sauce was DELICIOUS!!!! The service was very friendly and fast.
I'm not going to ding for the ribs, I'm thinking because today was customer appreciation, they were cranking out ribs left and right. I will give it another go round....

• Visited June 2014

Woodbury, Minnesota
“You've Got to Try This !!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We'll I thought I had good BBQ before until I stopped into the Morrow, GA location, their BBQ and good Southern sides are great. Combine this with a friendly staff and quick service and you have got a winning combination. We had the chopped pork and the fried catfish plates....outstanding !!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank mnbob2012
Stockbridge, Georgia
“Best BBQ Ever”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Actually, I went to the Morrow, Ga. Restaurant on Mt. Zion Rd. I had the chicken wings, and they were out of this world. The sides of cole slaw and macaroni and cheese were also wonderful. The portions were a good size, but not so much that you were stuffed. The price was not cheap but not exorbitant.

• Visited January 2014