“You've Got to Try This !!!”
Review of This Is It! BBQ

This Is It! BBQ
Ranked #28 of 90 Restaurants in Morrow
Woodbury, Minnesota
“You've Got to Try This !!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We'll I thought I had good BBQ before until I stopped into the Morrow, GA location, their BBQ and good Southern sides are great. Combine this with a friendly staff and quick service and you have got a winning combination. We had the chopped pork and the fried catfish plates....outstanding !!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank mnbob2012

Stockbridge, Georgia
“Best BBQ Ever”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Actually, I went to the Morrow, Ga. Restaurant on Mt. Zion Rd. I had the chicken wings, and they were out of this world. The sides of cole slaw and macaroni and cheese were also wonderful. The portions were a good size, but not so much that you were stuffed. The price was not cheap but not exorbitant.

• Visited January 2014