“Great seafood, Exceptional waitstaff”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #51 of 94 Restaurants in Morrow
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We had the Sunset Fire-Grilled Steampot for Two--spicy Dungeness crab, sweet Snow crab, boiled shrimp, smoked sausage, corn on the cob and red new potatoes for about $40. Although it's billed as the "spicy" version of Joe's Classic Steampot, it wasn't so spicy that it hurt. Instead, the spices added a whole lot of flavor, and I was glad we ordered that, rather than the Classic.

Their drink menu is very impressive. I had the "Skinny Mojito," a Mojito made with sugar-free simple syrup. It was served in a tall skinny glass with plenty of fresh mint and lime, and I loved it.

I can't say enough good things about the crew at Joe's Crab Shack--all of the waiters, waitresses, the maitre d were exceptional in service and attitude.

With our entrees, one Sprite, one cocktail and tip, our total was about $60, but it was well worth it!

There are newer reviews for Joe's Crab Shack

Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is the second time, in three weeks, that we visited this Joe's. We enjoyed it both times. We always get some sort of crab pot but we always get the "fire grilled" flavor. We have visited different Joe's about 10 times. We have never had a bad experience with waiting too long, bad customer service, or bad food. The only drawback with Joe's is the price for the crabs, which I do not find unreasonable. I would not go to Joe's on a tight budget; however, if you want a good meal and nice surroundings, I would recommend Joe's to anybody. I will go back again and again.

1  Thank Dillo1953
Reviewed April 27, 2012

You are given a small bucket to dump your shell in. Very good food and good portion for the money.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Wanted To go a second night but it was too busy, friendly and Good food!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

We had not been to this restaurant in awhile and it it was because of slow service. After months on not going we decided to try it again. When we arrived everything started out great the host was very friendly and even walked us to the bar. There he explained the new items and the specials. About 2 minutes later the bartender finally said she would be right with us. It took about 10 minutes for her to come back to us and when she did she just stood in front of us and did not say anything. So finally I gave here our order. My drink was made first. I ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. When I got it, it was very, very clear. She forgot about the other drink (unsweetend tea) until we asked again. About 20 minutes later the food arrived it was about the best part of the experience. The bartender seemed to be busy but there were only 5 people at the bar and she had two other tables. At the end of the meal we learned that they no longer give AAA discounts or that you can not get a to go cup for tea.

2  Thank WhizKelly