“Nice Place”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 94 Restaurants in Morrow
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Jonesboro, Georgia
“Nice Place”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I liked eating here, although I don't do so very often. It is in a nice location, not too far from I-75. It is normally pretty packed, but you will enjoy your experience eating here.

Visited November 2013

Hampton, Georgia
“lunch”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have been here several times for lunch and always get the jack Daniels burger. It is always cooked correctly and so juicy from the jack Daniels sauce. I love it. Thank you

Visited May 2014
“Mommy with a newborn ... Played musical chairs @ Fridays !!! Not Fun;(”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

New mommy with a one month old baby. It was my daughters graduation/birthday we were with a group of her friends. Just to say the least Fridays need to make an area a little more friendly to new mommys. They made me feel like it was such like cancer to have a baby in a carrier. We moved because they say it was a fire hazard to have him in his carrier but then they moved me right in front of the fire exit. Okkkkkk. Sadly I decided to come sit in my car with my little bundle of joy why my daughter and the rest of the group could try and not feel like they were 'in the way' . I'm a former worker of Lexus ... A ;) can go a loooooong way. It generates business!!! My ratings of the food is based off of previous experiences.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The food was great ...The waitress knew her job...I ask for her suggestions for the bar....and the drink was good. The food was outstanding and I will be coming back....

• Visited March 2014
ATL, GA
“BIG difference this visit vs. our last trip to eat”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Since we'd previously had a pleasant experience at this restaurant, we decided to have lunch again after church service. The place was not packed but we still had to wait 15 mins. for a table to seat 3, I counted approximately 9 tables that were clean and ready for customers but, we still had to wait. Finally got our table and the server was prompt and polite, we were immediately ready to place our order when she took our drink selection and it actually took quite a while to receive our food. Gauging the temperature of my meal, it tasted as though it had been prepared for a while and had sat in the kitchen waiting to be delivered to our table. We're in this area probably 3 times a year and will most likely find somewhere else to eat when we visit Morrow again.

• Visited March 2014