Days Inn Morrow Southlake
$80
$115
Hotels.com
$50
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting the aquarium. We didnt want to be downtown atlanta so we chose a safer place. This hotel exceeded our expectations. The staff was so friendly and so were the other guests. The pool was great and so was the breakfast. Most of all our room was clean, comfortable, and so worth the price. If we come back we will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank ilovemycivic2012
Reviewed August 7, 2012

A bargain at the priceline rate of $28! Low quality linens and bedding, but you get what you pay for. Front desk staff very courteous. Very good location, about 10 minutes from downtown Atlanta, lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Room 111 is close to the pool!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I made a reservation online, taking into account the generally acceptable overall review score this property received. I wasn't expecting much for $40/night, just a clean room. Big mistake. When we arrived, there was a police officer talking with some guests. That didn't make us feel too comfortable, but okay. We were directed to a room on the second floor but told by the cleaning person that he hadn't yet gotten to that room. Then we were directed to a room on the lower floor and discovered towels on the floor, trash in the trash can and a white powdery substance on the glass top table. There was vomit on the floor in the doorway leading from the lobby to the rooms and it appeared there was someone living (not just staying) in at least one of the rooms, judging by the items outside the doorway. Needless to say, we got out of there as fast as possible. Credit goes to the nice clerk who was very apologetic, though she didn't seem terribly surprised.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

If you're not familiar with my reviews, let’s just say that I like to save as much as possible, while still being able to have a nice, comfortable, convenient stay. The Days Inn chain has risen in my esteem over the past year. My experience at The Days Inn Southlake, located in Morrow GA, is part of why I'm so impressed. They were great!

I most recently stayed in room 326 on Friday, August 3rd, 2012. Check in at around midnight was quick and easy. A friendly and professional attendant was expecting me when I arrived and quickly issued my keys and took care of the paperwork. What a pleasant contrast to having to find or wake up the night attendant.

It was an easy and well lit elevator ride up to my room. When I walked in, the AC was already on and the room was pleasantly cool. The AC was not rattling or making noises. The room was clean, neat and colorful. There were five plump, juicy pillows neatly lined across my king size bed. The TV remote worked, and there were lots of stations to select from.

The shower was very clean. The water pressure was plentiful, and the temperature was nice and hot. Clean towels and wash clothes were neatly folded and waiting on me. There was a complementary ironing board and high-powered electric iron with steam. I pressed some wrinkles out of my shirt before work in no time.

The room also provided a complementary small refrigerator and microwave. I love being able to bring my left-overs back from dinner and put them away in the refrigerator. Its nice to be able to reheat and have a nice meal for no additional costs. The room also provided a safe, which I did not use and may have cost an extra fee.

The next morning, breakfast was served from 6am until 9am. I selected maple and brown sugar oatmeal with coffee. There was also apple and orange juice, banana nut muffins, toast with butter and jellies, different cereals and they even had a hot waffle maker that was very popular. There was staff present if anyone needed anything.

The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. Check-out was quick and easy.

Overall, I have to say that I was 100% satisfied. There was nothing that I encountered during my stay that caused me to have any reservations about my selection. On the contrary, everything I experienced made me think more highly of this team. I confidently encourage you to give them a try.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business