“Love the pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“Love the pizza”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I love this little place. I have been here numerous times. My favorite is their Greek salad. They have little rolled up meat and cheese that makes it. They have great lunch menu prices! A large variety of options to choose from. This location is better than the one in Jonesboro. I like the crunchy crust of their pizza, which I request that way!

Visited April 2014

Dublin
“Hidden - gem - local place - Great food - They Deliver”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I - have found this place from front desk clerk at Best Western - 2 Years Ago - I dead on my
feet tired - did not want to leave room at motel - they deliver -locally - chicken Parmesan - grilled
with salad -drink - bread - perfect for dinner - great price i always tip above whats norm - it is worth it - if your a cheapo - and only tip 3 bucks - drive to their location - - i alway tip 10 - and up
depends on my order(s) everything on menu great - give them a try - no dissapointments !!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“They deliver, too!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I found their menu in my hotel room, and I was up for pizza. I was not disappointed one bit, it was great, loved it. Nice not to have to order from the usual pizza chains. Was also nice to have a different taste, combinations to my liking and a pleasant delivery person. Will try it again when next in the area.

• Visited October 2012
Florence, South Carolina
“Just nasty”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I had a slice of pizza and wings. The cardboard pizza tasted like it was all pre-made and all they did was add toppings. It was NASTY. No cheese and an unidentifible topping that resembled sliced roast beef.

The wings were terrible too. Tasted like pure hot sauce.

Visited July 2012
Rex, Georgia USA
“Best Pizza continues to be great everytime!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My wife and I have been going to Rocky's for the last 20 years--hasn't changed a bit--same owner "Christan & Tina"--they make sure the crew does it right every time--or they will hear from Sherry Hart--she is the best in the business--can't go wrong with her crew she makes it right--so quit reading and go have a large "Rocky's special" you won't be let down.....best pie in town---don't forget their Chicken wings for all you "Carbo" watchers (they aren't breaded and you can dip them in blue cheese)....Makes me hungry--I think I am going to have some delivered...Go get you some or get them delivered....Can't go wrong.

• Visited June 2012