“They deliver, too!”

Cuisines: Italian
Augusta, Georgia
“They deliver, too!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I found their menu in my hotel room, and I was up for pizza. I was not disappointed one bit, it was great, loved it. Nice not to have to order from the usual pizza chains. Was also nice to have a different taste, combinations to my liking and a pleasant delivery person. Will try it again when next in the area.

• Visited October 2012

Florence, South Carolina
“Just nasty”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I had a slice of pizza and wings. The cardboard pizza tasted like it was all pre-made and all they did was add toppings. It was NASTY. No cheese and an unidentifible topping that resembled sliced roast beef.

The wings were terrible too. Tasted like pure hot sauce.

Visited July 2012
Rex, Georgia USA
“Best Pizza continues to be great everytime!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My wife and I have been going to Rocky's for the last 20 years--hasn't changed a bit--same owner "Christan & Tina"--they make sure the crew does it right every time--or they will hear from Sherry Hart--she is the best in the business--can't go wrong with her crew she makes it right--so quit reading and go have a large "Rocky's special" you won't be let down.....best pie in town---don't forget their Chicken wings for all you "Carbo" watchers (they aren't breaded and you can dip them in blue cheese)....Makes me hungry--I think I am going to have some delivered...Go get you some or get them delivered....Can't go wrong.

• Visited June 2012