Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA
$50
$48
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravybreakfast attendantstopping pointrecent staycustomer service isyoung ladyneeded anythingrecommend this hotel to anyonepleasant staydining areawaffle houseoff the highwaythe staff was greatlong drivegreat place to stayafter a long day
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is an older property that's been partially renovated . The bathroom and furniture are updated however the carpet and sofa had some stains. It's hit-or-miss with the towels. Some of them had some black or brown stains so I had to check every inch of the towel before using it. They still use the unhygienic thick bedspread that's rarely used in hotels these days . Despite these. housekeeping is generally good . I noticed that they vacuum the rooms , and wipe the tables daily . The complimentary breakfast had several options like eggs, bacon or sausage , fruits and pastries. They use real silverware , no plastic utensils here in true Country Inn style. It's in a convenient location off I-75 close to restaurants and a strip mall with Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, etc. Customer service is excellent. All staff were polite and helpful. There is definitely room for improvement but overall, it was a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Pick a quiet room on the top floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
CISMorrow, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Hello JourneysH2O,

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to here that you had a pleasant stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was recently here for a weekend get-away with my husband. The rooms were very nice and up to date; we stayed in the suite which included a living area, fridge, microwave, two t.v's, etc. Check-in went smoothly and the attendant was very nice.

I used my hotel reward points for this stay and I wasn't treated any differently than a paying customer. When I made the reservation on-line through the rewards website, it gave me the option to upgrade. So, I chose to upgrade to the suite (which was like $5), and I chose the late check out option (which was like $9). So, check out was 3, instead of 12.

We had dinner at the Long Horn a few doors down and went dancing at the Sky Box Lounge (next door) later that night.

Overall, great weekend getaway!! I would definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello The-Clouds.

Grad to hear that you enjoyed your weekend getaway and hope to see you back soon. Please let me know if there is anything we can do.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We arrived exhausted. Front desk were great, very friendly. Went to a nice clean room. Was able to walk safely to a Long Horn Steak House for dinner, That was excellent.

Laid in our very comfortable bed, looked up huge water stain. Slept good until 11:30 pm, neighbor bar was extremely loud and woke us up for an hour.

Next morning getting coffee I checked out the halls, very clean but water damage on ceilings.. That makes me think there is some problem. The exercise room is one of the best I've seen. Pool outside:(. No use for us.

• Stayed: January 2013

Hello MJOwens

Thank you for staying with us. We do have an excellent location and very comfortable beds. We did fix the water leak and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We arrived at this property after having been driving for 13 hours. We wanted to relax and go to bed early. Around 9:30 pm we were awakened by what sounded like a herd of elephants clomping around in the room above us! The ceiling was creaking like we were in a 100 year old house. We called the front desk to complain and were told that the people checking in had a lot of luggage. Well....the racket lasted for about an hour. It all started up again around 5am!!! We will under no circumstance stay at this hotel again. Soundproofing between floors is non-existant!
I won't even elaborate on the odor in the bathroom or the 2 flying insects we encountered.
Avoid this place at all costs.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
CISMorrow, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the issue with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

stayed 9/24-9/28/12. Super clean rooms and property, friendly staff, comfortable beds and rooms.
Quite noisy from the 75 freeway though so if that is a problem I would recommend earplugs.
Chili's and Longhorn Steakhouse right next door, clean pool, but not heated. better than average free breakfast and good coffee

Room Tip: sorry don't know....
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank karen r

Hello Ms. Karen,

Super clean rooms, friendly staff, and comfortable rooms is what we do best. Please let me know when you visit us again and we will find you a nice quite room.