“Comfortable, clean, & Friendly”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Comfortable, clean, & Friendly”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was a very comfortable stay after a long day visiting Atlanta. It was a short drive from downtown Atlanta and very close to Jonesboro, which we were visiting the next day. They were tarring the parking lot, which made for a small inconvenience of parking and getting tar balls in your shoes. Chili's is next door and wonderful when you are tired and not up to driving anywhere else.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA
2192 Mount Zion Parkway, Morrow GA 30260
This is WONDERFUL hotel. I give it 5 out of 5 stars!!!!! We booked over 20 rooms for three days for my wedding party. The hotel is clean, very cozy and the staff was amazing. I flew to Atlanta to find a venue for my wedding and a hotel for my entire wedding party. I walked into the hotel and immediately I loved it. It was beautiful. The sitting area when you walk in is gorgeous and very cozy. My first impression was “Yes” this is the place. Then I met Dee Patel, who owns the hotel with her husband Sam Patel. Dee was extremely professional, attentive and she has a wonderful personality. She answered all my questions and took me on a tour of the hotel. EVERYTHING was so very clean and it felt like my home and not a hotel. We went inside some of the rooms, which were very impressive. The beds were very comfortable; the pillows were soft and smelled so fresh; the bathrooms were spotless; the towels were soft (which is very important to me). Each room had a refrigerator, microwave, flat screen television, and the suites have two flat screen televisions, high speed internet and they have a fitness room. They also have a hot full course breakfast, which was delicious. Now, I knew this was the place for us!!!. I booked all our rooms. When my family and wedding party arrived, the staff took care of all of our needs. Sam and Dee came to the hotel to greet us and to welcome us to their hotel. Over the three days we were there, I had the opportunity to get to know Dee, Sam, Aaron and other staff members. They became a part of our family. My family members told me over and over how great the hotel and staff treated them. Dee and Sam, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you did for my family and friends during our stay. We will never forget you and I look forward to my next visit!!!!!

Room Tip: We booked 20 rooms and all of them were great!! I especially loved the suites!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We do a lot of business on the south side of Atlanta and overall this is a great place. All the others in Morrow are just ok and some are awful but this place is great. We are impressed and our company will be using this hotel from now on.

Room Tip: The suites are big and lots of room to work.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My family of four stayed one night at this hotel, which is what I indicated to the hotel receptionist upon check in. As I walked up to the lobby desk to ask for 2 more wash cloths (as there were only 2 in the room), a lady was standing there awaiting a new room, as the one they had assigned her was already occupied (she found that out by walking in on the occupants). My family and I were excited that check out was at noon, however, between someone yelling at our door for Johnny to open it because she forgot her key (dont know who Johnny is) and the lobby calling us at 11 am to see if we would be extending our stay, we were not happy to say the least. When I asked the receptionist why they would call us asking if we were staying another night, even when we already indicated the number of nights we were staying; and how their call woke us up, they were not the least bit apologetic.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank LeavingALegacy
michigan
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We had 2 King suites and were amazed at how big the rooms were. You walk into a living room area with a sleeper sofa, chair, dresser, TV and desk. There's also a small counter with a sink, small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Then you have the bathroom, then the bedroom with a door. Everything was clean; the bed was a little too firm for me, but that's normal in most hotels. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was the typical continental breakfast with waffles, cereal, muffins, eggs, biscuits & gravy & fruit. Also coffee, tea and juice. The pool is small and outside, but the kids didn't care. Just had to ask for pool towels at the desk. Several places nearby to get food, and it's easy access to I-75, which was one of the main reasons we chose this hotel. Also, the price was great! We booked ahead of time, paid in full in advance and it was non-refundable. My only disappointment was that our 2 rooms were on different floors, but it was just 1 night and not that big of a deal.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Older Country Inn but well kept. The linens outdated but room was confortable and clean. Great selection of tv channels and fast wifi always a plus. Great friendly and accommodating staff except for tall man who checked me in. I had a bad tv ans no towels. He said he would be right up. He never did. He went home and didn't tell next shift. Cieara came on duty and right away change me to another room. Thanks! Everybody else just wonderful. Lots of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The rooms are clean and tidy. Breakfast was little going to a nice southern grand mothers kitchen. We loved it!!! Thanks Sam & Dee for the great cookies as well!
-An old friend!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South? Share your experiences!