“My Wife's Dream”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #52 of 94 Restaurants in Morrow
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife loves this place! If you are one who enjoys Mexican food, I think you would, too. They have a friendly greeting when you walk through the door, and they are helpful in you selecting your dish.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a take-out or eat-in place, specializing in burritos other Mexican specialties - a la Qdobas and Chipotle, if you're familier with them. The food was fresh, well-prepared, and abundant. I had the homewrecker burrito with steak - this chain has several more choices of additions than either of the above-mentioned places, which was nice - very good food, nicely priced, and well-served. I at there twice and loved it.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The atmosphere is so friendly with all the shouting back and forth. The food is tasty, and the smells wafting from this establishment are very enticing!! It is extremely family-friendly.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Welcome to Moe's! Makes me hungry just typing it! Love the food, price, and the fast service. I usually get a homewrecker (burrito) if I need to eat on the go, but the billy (ultimate nachos) is the best! THe only thing that would make this better is a drive-thru

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Home wrecker - steak - top on my list - but other selections
great staff friendly - food great - value great - clean location
no dissapointments .

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!