“Family Celebration” 4 of 5 bubbles

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #49 of 88 Restaurants in Morrow
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“Family Celebration”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I chose Longhorn Steakhouse for my dad's surprise birthday dinner. There was about 30 of us. I wanted for all of our party to sit together (putting tables together), but because there was another large party of 20, our wait would be almost 2 hours (and I did call ahead seating for 2:00). So, we went with the hostess and manager's suggestion of putting part of the party at tables and the others in booths. This set-up seemed to work fine. We had two waitress's assigned to our party. I must say that both ladies were on their game with the drinks and food. Everyone enjoyed their meals and desserts. The only small issue that was a problem was when it came to the bill. But, after 30 minutes or so it was finally worked out and we were on our way. Thanks ladies for a lovely evening.

• Visited August 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Shockingly Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was a great steak. We had the Porterhouse for 2. I actually found this to be worth the price. Both of us were full. The real show stealer was the chocolate stampede. That was about one of the best chocolate desserts I have ever had. And yes it is true, it's enough for two.

• Visited July 2013
Jonesboro, Georgia
“Good visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner, selecting a week day night was even better. The service and the staff seated us fast and our servers was on top of things.

I would recommend this location to anyone that is looking for a good meal. The steak was prepared right and my seafood had great flavor and was not dry.

• Visited July 2013
Ellenwood, Georgia
“Beware of car break in”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went to Longhorn for lunch and someone broke my car windows and took a baby car seat. They were skilled enough to break in without the car alarm going off. I would recommend removing everything from your back seat. Oh and there was a car that was broken into and robbed the same night before ours. A police was sitting in the parking lot looking at us as we discovered that someone had broken my car windows. My friend went to get the manager and all he kept saying was wow; no apology or anything. The policeman told me there has been lots of beak in that area. As a matter of fact there was several at longhorn that month. I ask the manager to put something up letting people know this information and I ask if they had cameras, he stated no. So I ask what is he doing to protect customers vehicle from vandalism?

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank legstogo
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

No Longhorn Steakhouse Restaurants are located near where I live, so we were curious to try the one in Morrow, Georgia, when we saw it near our hotel. The one in Morrow is in a convenient neighborhood two doors down from the Country Inn & Suites (which is where we were staying for the night). Plenty of good parking. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. The staff was happy to see us and we were seated immediately.

The menu has a wide range of items including salads, chicken, fish, and steaks. I had the Grilled Chicken & Stuffed Portabella dinner. My entrée was cooked perfectly. Portions are generous. I took my salad back to the hotel for later and our server, knowing I was going back to the hotel, packaged it and added plastic silverware and plenty of napkins.

I would definitely eat at another Longhorn Steakhouse Restaurant again if the opportunity presented itself.

• Visited May 2013