“Good Food Great Service!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Morrow
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia
“Good Food Great Service!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed here on a recent trip and dropped in late at night (around 11:30 PM) after arriving in town for a quick bite. The food was average Ihop but what really impressed me was the service. Our waitress was fantastic, I wish I had taken note of her name but I will have to say was the best service I ever received at a Ihop.

• Visited March 2012

albquerque
“Warning you get everything but good food”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Place was practically empty so Hostess sat us next to a table with the most obnoxious loud teenagers we've ever seen. Waitress did not offer to move us after we complained. Had chicken fried steak. The cream gravy was "Navy Gravy" spoon would stand up in a hurricane. Found out the hostess was also the cook, Not the best place in the area.

• Visited July 2011