“good lunch”

Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Morrow
Eugene, Oregon
“good lunch”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stopped here while out on a shopping trip. Had their thursday special. Roast turkey. Good portion and perfectly cooked. Great lunch for less than $10.00. Also there is also the Cracker Barrel gift shop!

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Reasonable. Priced”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food. Was good but was served Luke warm. Service is okay but not great food good for the price nice atmosphere

Visited January 2013
Newberg, Oregon
“First visit....and I'll be back”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to a Cracker Barrel as I live in the west and they have yet to come my way. I was looking forward to visiting one and I was happy that this was near my hotel. I loved the old fashioned vibe and decor. The food was great. I had the breakfast sampler and my server was attentive, efficient and very very polite. The eggs were perfectly done. The prices are very reasonable and portions were generous without leaving me feeling bloated from overeating. I hope to return again and try their lunch menu.

Springfield, Ohio
“Good food, Non-Smoking”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Normal Cracker Barrel, good service, nice warm fire. Love the fact that they were non-smoking. Refuse to eat anywhere that isn't.

Visited December 2012
Denver, Colorado
“We enjoyed our meal”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Like most national chain restaurants, this Cracker Barrel was a good place to eat. The food was good, the service very good, and the value average for this type of restaurant. We were traveling through Morrow spending the night in a motel near by. It was very convientant to where we stayed. It seemed a little out of the way for locals but they must know about it as the parking lot and restaurant was full. We would recommend this Cracker Barrel as a good place to eat.

• Visited December 2012