“Inconsistent”

Little Italy Peppinos Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The restaurant is clean with the exception of the cig butts on the sidewalk in front but that seems to be par for the course in downtown Monroe.
The pizza is too soggy, also has too much over the counter basil.
The first time we came in we ordered the lunch special which included a salad and fountain drink, we were not told where to access the salad bar so we sat for sometime, finally going to the counter and asking where our salad was, it would be helpful to ask if a person has been there before if not help assist them in how your restaurant works in this manner.

There are newer reviews for Little Italy Peppinos Pizzeria

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have eaten here several times, and we have not been disappointed. The pizza comes in huge slices, and the toppings are generous. The salad fixings are fresh as well. I just tried the lasagna too, and it was very good. The staff are usually very helpful and polite, and the prices are reasonable. I'd highly recommend.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love pizza, especially thin and crispy, piled high with many different meats. After reading about this new store opening in Monroe in the local newspaper, I decided to give it a try. No disappointment here and now I am recommending this new establishment to all my friends that crave "Italian food". You can't go wrong for your money at this business. The business owner has a history rich in serving the best pizza and I think this is his number seven "new opening" endeavors.

He know his pizza and serves several cities now within a 30 mile radius. Good for him and good for me! The business here in Monroe is soon to get their beer/wine license.