“Good food”

Amici Italian Cafe
Ranked #35 of 66 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Amici is a good lunch spot. The pizza by the slice is great. The salads are fresh and good. Service great. The hamburger is also recommended.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I have been to Amici's several times over the past few months. My nephew likes to eat there, so I take him. The past two times I have been, the service has been less than mediocre and the price for what you get is not in line with the area. My husband and I had a sandwich each and tea, our bill was $35. This time, I had a total of 5 slices and my bill was $28. Anyway, I ordered a take out after I finished my pizza of 3 slices. After my party had already paid and left, I will still waiting. After 30 minutes, the waitress told me they were cutting the slices and she would bring it right out. Well, 10 minutes after that (the pizza had been sitting in the window for who knows how long), I asked for the manager to tell him I was disappointed with the service and it had take 40 minutes to get my 3 slices of take out. He asked me if I had been in there, when I said yes I was sitting over there, he didn't believe me! So, then he told me he was sorry with a smile on his face. There are too many small town places to eat for me to bother with this joint anymore.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is an excellent small Italian Cafe'. The best part of this restaurant is Topside. The bar/ tavern upstairs..!! Trivia, Thursday night and live music Friday....

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Typical Italian menu. Pretty good pasta and pizza offerings. Have stopped several times when in Monroe--very consistent service every time.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I always order a single slice of meat lovers pizza! Never fails to succeed my expectations. I love it and the beer prices are good too!

Been to Amici Italian Cafe? Share your experiences!