“First Stay - But Not the Last!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ParrotHea...
Florida
“First Stay - But Not the Last!”
Reviewed December 22, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

There's not much I can say that hasn't been said already. My wife and I spent a few nights here as a pre-Christmas getaway, and we'll definitely be back.

Being a one-bedroom cabin, it's great for couples--cozy enough to be romantic, but spacious enough to give you plenty of room. Because it has a loft with bedding and a full bathroom, families whose kids don't need a room might also enjoy it so long as they're not too young to be put upstairs.

The cabin was in great condition; everything was clean and in working order, and the décor was tasteful. My wife and I loved the fact that the owners had decorated for Christmas; it really added a magical touch to our visit.

Note that the cabin isn't quite as secluded as it once was, as there's now another cabin more or less next door. However, the folks there were no bother to us, and we enjoyed a visit from their big German Shepherd named Pilot. And relative to many other rental properties, this cabin is still fairly isolated. Still, I hope more cabins won't pop up around it in the future. Otherwise, the name may need to be changed!

This stay was just a few nights, but my wife and I can't wait to get back again--and next time we'll aim for a full week.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Darynan
“Best vacation ever”
Reviewed May 31, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This place was absolutely awesome! I loved everything about it, awesome cabin, awesome view! I went to celebrate my birthday with some friends and my boyfriend and we all had the best time! There's Walmart near by If you need anything, it's super close to the Ocoee river in Tennessee, 15 minute drive, where you can go hiking or white water rafting, and there is just so much to do! Will definitely be returning

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Orlando, FL, United States

Monroe, GA, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Ducktown, TN, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing