“Friendly Staff Good Room”

Hampton Inn Milledgeville
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I spend a lot of time on the road and this is one of the best Hampton Inn's I've stayed in. The staff made us feel at home. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast buffet was even good. If you're in middle Georgia this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Richard M

Reviewed March 10, 2014

In area on business and stayed here for one night. Was a hurry to leave next morning since I had a 8-9 hour drive home. In my haste I left my tablet computer laying in the room. Did not discover it missing until I got home that evening. I just knew I would not see my tablet again, assuming the worst in people. I immediately called and talked to the General Manager- Pamela Jackson. To my surprise she had the computer on her desk . Pamela took care of shipping back to me in a timely manner. Cudo's to Pamela and Vanessa (who turned tablet in) on a job well done!! Honesty is a rare commodity these days and should be acknowledged.
The property was also in excellent condition- very clean and well maintained. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.
The property was also in excellent condition- clean and well maintained. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through area

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Paul H
Pamela J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milledgeville, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for your review, I as a Manager can say I have a awesome Team, and we all work well together. It was not a problem or a second thought to return something to someone who left behind an item. I am also glad you are relieved to have it back home with you. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Room was very nice, but didn't realize until late at night that the room did not have a microwave as advertised. Couldn't make our planned late night snacks. Also, we didn't realize we were next to the vending area and kept hearing the rumble of the Coke machine! But, overall was a pleasant stay. Service was excellent and beds are super comfy!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed for one night to enjoy a birthday with our son who is in College in town, the hotel was clean, tidy and accessible. The staff were polite and keen to resolve a minor problem with the wifi, if you get the chance stay on the top floor as you can hear guests in the rooms above you.

Location is good just off the main road into town and easy to find.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank rohas
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I've stayed at several different hotels in the area but none top the Hampton Inn. Everything was very clean, the staff was very helpful, and the price was great. Also, the rooms are very comfortable and have an upscale feeling. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jerrykia B
Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you are traveling in middle Georgia and need a nice hotel room, I highly recommend The Hampton Inn. Updated rooms, great decor, convenient parking, attentive staff, and central Milledgeville location near restaurants and shopping make this the best hotel I have stayed at in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry C
Pamela J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milledgeville, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for such a great Review, we are very fortunate that we are in an excellent place, with the shopping and restaurant close by, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Recently remodeled, the lobby and eating area is beautiful. Usually you can't go wrong with Hampton Inn, now that the bedding has been upgraded - that is my favorite part. But walking and seeing such beautiful decor was a pleasant surprise. The staff was also very friendly, and delicous complimentary brekfast. Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milledgeville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milledgeville
The Lodge on Lake Oconee
Motel 6 Milledgeville
Motel 6 Milledgeville
#7 of 10 in Milledgeville

Been to Hampton Inn Milledgeville? Share your experiences!