“Nice!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Maryland
“Nice!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We love Longhorn and have never eaten at one away from home. Very friendly staff, food was great as usual.

Visited March 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Yummy every time”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We've eaten at the Longhorn in Milledgeville 3 times and the food is consistantly good. The wait staff is generally nice but often a little slow.

The best thing to know is to call the restaurant about 30 minutes before you arrive. They won't make a reservation for you but they will add your name to the list of groups waiting for tables. It always turns a 40 minute wait in to about 10 for us.

• Visited March 2013
Winston, Montana
“Anniversary!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I went here on our Anniversary. It was great. The food was outstanding. We have been here several times & the experience has been pleasant.
I had one of the best New York Strip Steaks I have ever eaten cooked here. It was cooked to perfection.

Bremerton, Washington
“Unexpected disappointment”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went on a slow Wednesday afternoon. The hostess greeted us pleasantly and seated us promptly.There were about four other tables occupied besides ours. Unfourtunately for us, we were seated right next to the staff table, where they were congregating, taking breaks, eating and visiting. So we had the privilege of hearing about their schedules as well as so gossip.

We ordered our drinks and they arrived promptly, but no water. When I unrolled my silverware, there was dried food in the napkin also. I could not find our server, who had taken our order and disappeared, so I had to get another set of silverware for myself. When our food arrived, brought out by a different staffmember, not our server, there were no condiments at our table. I went to a dirty table (that stayed that way for our entire experience) and got the ketchup myself. Five minutes later, our server (?) showed up and asked if we would like any condiments.

After we were done, we put the dishes at the end of the table and started looking around. Another table was seated in our server's(?) area and she was very attentive to them but did not even check on us. We waited for our check for about 15 minutes with staff members walking by. We finally got the attention of one of them and asked where we pay for our meal. Very shortly after that, our server(?) brought us our check. Needless to say, we had very poor service, no water, no refills, no condiments. If I wanted that kind of experience, I would pay $10 less and go to a fast food restaurant.

The food was actually good. However, the service was so bad that we will not be going back.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank mljdg2002
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Family Christmas Dinner”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We made reservations and had a family Christmas Dinner here and it met expections. They were fast and friendly- and with our group there was little confusion- and that says a lot. The food was served hot and fast and our waitress was helpful and efficient.

• Visited December 2012