“I Think This Place is Fantastic !!!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #72 of 97 Restaurants in Milledgeville
Cuisines: American
Sparta, Georgia
“I Think This Place is Fantastic !!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been to this restaurant twice for lunch and it is an absolute delight. First thing that I get when I arrive is the Mango Iced Tea...OMG...IT IS GREAT...Both times I ordered the Santa Fe Southwest Chicken Salad...I couldn't get enough...it was like eating a deluxe taco salad but better. They offered a hot and spicy salad dressing which may have been great but I opted for the southwest ranch dressing which was not as spicy...sorry folks, I guess old age is setting in on me ! I may be getting older (experienced) but I know good food...O'LE

• Visited October 2013

Haddock, Georgia
“Couldnt even get seated!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Had two separate experiences where the restaurant was open, tables were clean and available and the staff was too preoccupied with socializing to even seat guests. My family stood there for over 8 minutes without being acknowledged by staff while watching one staff member in uniform eat and play on a laptop while another one fold silverware in napkins completely ignoring all of the customers already seated and us. Only half of the customers even had beverages and none had actual food! The food here is decent, but the lack of service was the last straw taking Applebees in Milledgeville off my dining out list. .

• Visited December 2012
Thomasville, Georgia
“Lunch was Slow!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Even though there was an interesting combination of dishes for lunch, it took almost an hour and half for a table of eight to have lunch. The restaurant was not busy at all and the preparation of the food was SLOW! One person received cold soup and another had to wait after everyone else had eated their dessert, to receive hers. Poor timing for the kitchen, the waitress or both. Never saw the manager. It will definitely not be the place for lunch at the next meeting we attend in Milledgeville.

Visited October 2012