“Good Hotel lousy amenties”

Milledgeville Express Inn and Suites
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel itself is good however the business center needs some work with its internet connection either you can connect and it takes forever to browse or you are unable to connect. The breakfast is too terrible to be calling themselves a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Milledgeville Express Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear msdrea32,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered with the business center as well as with the breakfast. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world-class service to our guests. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

There are newer reviews for Milledgeville Express Inn and Suites

Reviewed December 4, 2012

For being away from home during the holiday this was a great place. The staff was excellant, the room was really nice and well kept. In fact the property is well kept. If I had known it had an indoor pool I would have brought a swim suit. The best was it is pet friendly which allowed us to bring our dog since we could not find a sitter during the holiday. Because it was Thanksgiving the staff provided alot of help with ideas of the best places to enjoy a Thanksgiving Dinner. They also serve a great breakfast and have good wi-fi connection so I was able to get some work done. Definately will use this facility again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sassysouthern
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Three nights during the Holiday thanksgiving weekend, born and raise in the Ville thought it would be nice to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. First of all I was told by the front desk the swimming pool will NOT be the heated during the winter seasons bummer. Second, one of the tread mills was not working and the second would start to shake very bad if the speed proceed over 3.5. I was given a pass to the use another gym bodyplex which requires me go across the busy highway 411, not good especially been cold and gathering the family up. On my last day there I book a room in person at the counter I was told I couldn't pay cash, but the morning prior one clerk mention i could. I will probably check to see if everything in order and working as adversting before I stay again. Outstanding breakfast

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2012

great hotel, professional staff, very nice breakfast, comfortable beds, good hvac, clean rooms and carpet. thick towels and hot water. there is a pool, i used the fitness equipment but was not impressed. that is the good.... they do allow dogs but i did not notice any issues. AVOID THE SMOKING ROOMS - THEY STINK.l

Room Tip: you will know that someone smoked in the smoking rooms
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank flathman
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Recently attending a meeting in Milledgeville and selected Holiday Inn Express. I explained to the front desk clerk that the Priority Club Membership was in my husband's name but I would need an invoice in my name in order to be reimbursed. She came up with a solution to this dilemna and satisfied both needs. Hotel breakfast was adequate - room had a strong deodorizer smell as if there was a smell that needed to be covered up. After turning on the air and fan, it was less overwhelming. Otherwise, all was well and facility was clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Becky052
Reviewed September 13, 2012

One overnight stay and will be the last. Construction workers hanging out around the young hotel clerk that looked like they climbed out of a hole, Almost had to fight my way through...literally!. I guess if your at that level the hotel is alright. It was clean and everything worked, but next time I'm in Milledgeville I'm looking elsewhere....maybe a bed and breakfast or something.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Milledgeville Express Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Gerry386,

Thank you for providing us with a very considerate review and thank you for staying with us. I am pleased that you have noticed the cleanliness of our hotel. However, I would like to apologize for and apologize for the difficulties you had experienced with the hotel staff. Rest assured that your comments has been documented and will certainly be looked into.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 14, 2012

This hotel looks ok from the street but looks worn well in side. The bathroom drainage in the room was slow. The ac fan ticked all night. The noise level between rooms on the same level and above was unacceptable.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the upper level floors.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends