“Always wonderful.”

Kai Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I Love this place. Everything is good, so try it all. My favorites are spicy crab roll, spring rolls, and pad thai. We eat here almost every week!

1  Thank radrose

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My family and I eat here a couple of times a month. They have great specials on Thursday and Saturdays I have never had anything bad! We try to order at least one thing we haven't had before and have yet to be disappointed. I love the seafood Tom Yum Soup (and pretty much anything else) I have only ventured to the forth degree of spicy once and it made me sweat!

1  Thank Ashley S
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Sushi specials on Thursdays and Saturdays.The pad thai is great, also the ginger dressing is the best in town. My wife loves the crab rangoon and mango delight.

1  Thank ham1369
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I had a nice meal and really good sushi...definitely recommended!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Food was fabulous. Soup, complimentary salad and pad Thai with chicken entree. Highly recommend this place.

Waitress was young and seemed inexperienced. Did not know what sweet n low was for the tea! Came to the table every five minutes to chek on us. Sweet gal and meant well.

Could be my favorite restaurant in the area!

We will return.