“Nice Waitress Burgers Not So Good”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #37 of 98 Restaurants in Milledgeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The burgers were over cooked and dry. They gave us 10% off our bill after I told the waitstaff. Salad bar is a good rescue.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times over the last year. Bottom line, it's chain restaurant food. The salad bar is what my wife likes best and it's okay I guess. They keep it stocked well and everything appears to be fresh. I can't even remember what I ordered if that tells you anything though I did have a salad from the salad bar. Just seems sterile in there compared to other local eateries like The Brick or The Pickle Barrel.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I did online ordering...when I went to pickup order there was apparently a friend of one of the workers parked in the only parking space left for pickup orders so I had to park a good ways off...when I went inside to pickup my order I stood there for several minutes with three workers standing around and one of them eating their lunch...finally a worker asked me if I neded help and I told him I was here to pickup an online order...he had to go find someone to transfer the order to his computer so I could pay for the order...my advice to your compant is to do away with online orders as they seem to be too complicated for your staff to handle...your food is average but the portions are too small for what you charge and your salad bar is very disappointing with the lack of salad vegetables.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food and service is great here. They also have great deals on occasion. The only thi9ng that disturbs me is when there are ladies at the table the waitresses and waiters say "You Guys" .
I feel this is inappropriate for women at the table.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Those deals they have are great! I did chicken, pasta and vegetable medley. Some times its the baby back ribs. Thing is, when I do have them here, I'm thinking about Applebee's. They are both good but I tend to favor Applebee's over Ruby. But at Ruby Tuesday they make a serious Strawberry Banana smoothie that is off the charts! Besides, the people here are nice and the place was clean.