“disappointed”

Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville
Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Reviewed August 3, 2006

Stayed here for one night in room 101, thats all it took for me to decide to go somewhere else. Room needed a good cleaning from top to bottom. The corners of the bathroom floor were nasty. The A/C never did cool the room completely. Furniture was very dirty and worn. Desk had something sticky all over it, maybe cola. Price was cheap -about $45 guess you get what you pay for, looked so good from the outside.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank myke_t

A TripAdvisor Member
Gordon GA
Reviewed June 20, 2005

I don't even want to give it one dot.

When it was the Ramada Inn, it was wonderful but it went under new managment and has been horrible the other times I've stayed there it has been horrible.

You have to ask to have a room with a microwave and fridge, AND cable. Appearently, even though these are pretty standard at other hotels, they are extra here and you must notify the front desk you want them or be shuffled around (the max was 5 times). There was one time they even had me in a room that was already occupied.

There room rates are not as advertised. The last time I went, the sign said "ask about jacuzzi suite $79.99." When I went in, he charged $119. I asked him about the price on the sign, he said it was the weekly rate and the wind must have blown off the 1. However, weekly rates were never mentioned on the sign either.

When I said I didn't want the room if it would be that much (because the "suite" did not have a microwave, refrigerator, freeon in one of the two a/c units, one TV did not have cable and the others volume was stuck at a high level) he supposedly canceled it out.

My bank called me the next day to notify me that I had two pending transactions to the same company. So I called to just ask if it took the cancelation time to show up and was treated VERY rudely. The sad thing was it was by the man who had checked me in. It took me telling him that I would contact my bank and lawyer for him to tell me "he didn't handle payments and would have to have someone call me back."

Not only that, but a time previously when I had stayed... there was no alarm clock in the room. I asked for a wake up call and explained the situation. Not only did they not call and I ended up oversleeping and being late for work, I was awakened by them practically barging in (read banging on the door while walking in and saying Office Manager) they were threatening to charge me another night's stay for oversleeping when they neglected to call (but had it on record I requested it).

In short, this hotel used to be wonderful (and even had a hot breakfast bar) before they underwent new management. Now I will never stay there again thanks to their attitutde and either obvious scams for more money or stupidity and poor customer service.

• Stayed: June 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Milledgeville hotels
Motel 6 Milledgeville
Hampton Inn Milledgeville
Hampton Inn Milledgeville
#1 of 10 in Milledgeville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville

Been to Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville

Address: 2627 N Columbia St, Milledgeville, GA 31061-8454 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn-Milledgeville)
Location: United States > Georgia > Milledgeville
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Price Range: $54 - $60 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.