“The property is beautiful and the e housekeeping manager is very nice. He accomodated me in every way possible we were very happ”

Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville
Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Milledgeville, Georgia
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very happy with the rooms and the new housekeeping manager is a nice guy. He helped us a whole lot. The property is absolutely beautiful. The rooms are clean and fresh. The smell of the property is a lot better than before. I enjoyed my stay and will most definetly stay again. Thank you for a nice stay.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank josephine1111
harrypatel14, Front Office Manager at Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
I would like to start with im glad you enjoyed your stay, please come back :) thanks for the compliments and have a great day

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hiawassee, Georgia
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from Oct-Nov. It was okay. Nothing to brag about. With a few issues there is only one real issue I had which was that, housekeeping knocks on your door before check out time right about 9:30. Which really pissed me off. I had to confront them one morning because I wanted to say some really bad choice words. However, they informed me that it is what the new owner/manager told them to do. Evidently, this new owner has no real clue about how to navigate it's staff.
The other issue I had was that the bathroom shower curtain wasn't clean. I cleaned it myself.
They don't dust the lamp shades or over the bed and furniture. I also did that myself.
The cleaning staff was nice though. The rate for the week was good as well.

But if you have a membership card to this particular hotel, don't bother to use it. They don't honor it, nor give you upgrades or percentages off. It's all about the Benjamin's here!

Staff should be on site at 8:00.
Check outs should be noted and divided between the cleaning staff.
Carts should be stocked and ready to go.
All known check outs should be done first.
Then by the time it's time for check outs, then start checking and knocking on the doors.
Stay-overs should be done last.
Staff should be paid more than what they get. Even if they stay on site.

Room Tip: There isn't very much going on in Milledgeville. They do have historic sites and the college ne...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Gisele P
Mount Dora, Florida
Reviewed October 23, 2013

No light in our bathroom, and trouble with the TV. Icemakers were not working. Had to walk a long ways to the only one that worked. Requested cream and sugar for coffee in the morning. Was told "If you drink coffee at this motel, you drink it black". Snack machine was empty but all of 2 items. The lady on duty when we arrived was very nice!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Milledgeville hotels

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed for 4 days in May 2013. Excellent service and spotless room.. Room rate is low compare to other hotels in the area. We had very good experience in staying at hotel and recommend others. There are many restaurants choices with 5 minutes drive.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed July 29, 2012

should of know it was dirty cause they have a sign that says 10 mintues after check in no refund i got back at 12 mintues after i went in odor was bad but i saw dead german roaches on floor in fridge and that night they were all over dirty dirty my family slept in our car out side of our hotel room..... it was that bad. dont stay dirty dirty gross wish people before me would of wrote a reveiw so i wouldnt waste my money.

Room Tip: dirty roaches not clean rooms......gross
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank aprilrs
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed December 20, 2011

This hotel is pet friendly and appears to have recently been updated. Our comforters had a contemporary design, even the desk lamp had electrical outlets, and there was a desk as well as a table and chairs. The room was clean. All of the front desk staff were friendly and courteous. The contintental breakfast was truly continental: only donuts, cereal, milk, and coffee. Our only big issue was the couple of steps we had to use to get into our room from the parking lot even on the ground floor, so disabled or elderly customers should be aware that a ground floor room is not step-out-of-your-car-and-into-your-room access. Also, the owner's policy is not to put tissues in the rooms any longer; we were given a roll of toilet paper instead. Yet we have recommended this hotel to others and plan to stay here again in the future. All in all, it's a great value for what you get. I mean, there were even roses blooming in the courtyard!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank DivineMissM71
harrypatel14, Owner at Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments regarding your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed it and really hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Management
Milledgeville, Georgia
Reviewed April 6, 2011

My husband and I had to rent a room for the night because our home had no power. The night before our stay at the hotel, Milledgeville had a bad storm with numerous power outtages everywhere. Our home was one of the places that had no power. A large tree had fallen across the road and was resting on the power lines. Georgia Power Company had put us last on the list to be serviced and one stay at home over night with no lights was enough. We got the room and was comfortable and it was almost like home. As I type this review, our power is still out after nearly 48 hours. We have lost just about all our food in the freezer and it is really a bad feeling that we keep getting the run around from the power company. The bottom line is that we were blessed to have this hotel to come too and it is close to where we call home.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rneyone
abvimilledgeville, Owner at Super Inn & Suites - Milledgeville, responded to this review, May 25, 2011
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for your nice comments regarding your stay with us. We appreciate it and hope you will stay with us again in the future should you have a need.

Management