“First Time Visit”
Review of Bo Jo's Cafe - CLOSED

Bo Jo's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I visited this restaurant. We were seated at a booth....then forgotten about. We sat there for 30 minutes before my husband went to get us some service.
They finally came & took our order. The food was good but bc of the service we received we haven't returned.

1  Thank RhondaWorthington25

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'll admit, they were some really good onion rings, but $43 for onion rings side, fried shrimp, fried fish, and two unsweet teas? I don't think so...
On a positive note, if you're passing through, it might be worth your own "look see", as their batter on everything was very tasty. Just be prepared for their sticker price.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Ended up here with a group from work. Wouldn't normally pick this restaurant as a vegetarian as the options were limited but the wait staff helped make it work. Very casual atmosphere.

1  Thank breezinalong
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Since Choby's closed, this is now Milledgeville's best seafood...catfish, etc....they have great good!

1  Thank wfhearn1955
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I've only eaten at BoJo's about six times in the past 17 years. The reason is because, while they have good food, the portions are small and too expensive.

1  Thank Gary F