“Very good Catfish. A little pricey.”
Review of Captain Joe's

Captain Joe's
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Midway
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: We are a local family owned seafood restaurant. We have a wide variety of menu options to make every seafood or land lover happy. Great for a quick lunch or a nice casual dinner with friends and family. Come see us today! We have banquet rooms for events and business meetings. Our fans win free dinners!
Middleburg, Florida
“Very good Catfish. A little pricey.”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We have eaten at the one outside Baxley Georgia several times and it has always been really good. Sometimes you get catfish filets and sometimes you get whole catfish. The fish is always cooked perfect. The portions are kind of small for the price. We ate there today for $15.75 I got two whole catfish and some fries. My wife loves the shrimp and the salad bar. Service has always been really good.

• Visited June 2013

Salmiyah, Kuwait
“I love this restaurant”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Everytime I'm in the area I make sure I eat at this restuarant at least once. The food is wonderful and the staff is pleasant. Anytime you're in the area try this restaurant.

Visited February 2013
McDonough, Georgia, United States
“Interesting”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

On my travels I have the opportunity to visits many small towns across the south east and always try to visit the local restaurants as I have grown to dislike chain restaurants. On my most recent trip I found myself in Midway Georgia located just outside of Hinesville and dining at Captian Joes. The food was good; however, I have had better. Personally I am not a big fan of deep fried foods.

Honestly the resturant reminds me of a higher end Captian D's, not only in the food but in the theme as well, although the menu has higher end items such as steak.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Alan K
Wichita, Kansas
“Great find on our way to Golden Isles”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Looking for a lunch place with local flavor. Shrimp and grits were divine. Crab stew excellent. Loved the shrimp po boy. Nothing fancy but the service was great and we loved the food.

• Visited April 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Have tried various Capt. Joes locations and just can not say this place is good”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The big problem here is the management. They let employees hang around dinning rooms and smoke just outside the door into restaurant. The food is good sometimes, and lousy others. Quality control is highly needed.