“Good seafood”
Review of Holton's Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Holton's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Consistently good food. Delicious fried shrimp and oysters; love their battered french fries. Their onion rings are great, too, and their cole slaw -- sweet flavor, finely-grated.

It's an older establishment, more of a family-owned, family-frequented place. They needed more than one waitress to take care of all the customers. Good thing they were not very busy. Needed to tidy up, especially floors.

1  Thank GODisGOOD2me

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Right off I-95, they have a lunch buffet full of old school heavy home cooking. The seafood is also good. We eat there regularly. Tons of old locals and the after church crowd.

1  Thank B S
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I found this restaurant, using the billboards on I-95. I ate food from the menu, but I plan to go back to try the buffet. Everything is cooked on site, and fresh and local. The meal was hot and nicely seasoned. The wait staff could not have been friendlier or fast. They even let me in early due to the heat, and gave me some tea to cool down! Will definately go back!
Plenty of seating, but come early.

1  Thank tazirw
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were on our way home from Florida and looking for a convenient seafood place that was open for lunch. This place is right off the interstate. Price was reasonable, waitress was super friendly and the food good. The atmosphere wasnt great, but good for families. Shrimp and grits was our favorite entree.

1  Thank NathanandKellyVO
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My parents loved this place, and when they were alive and able i took them there as often as i could afford it because of the prices. The food was good, and the platters were ok priced at 20 bucks a meal, came with lots of food. When my mother was sick in April 2010 i bought her a seafood platter from here to take to the hospital. When I arrived after paying 4 dollars i was upset, the platter which normally had ALLOt of shrimp, 2 pieces of fish and several other items, came with 6 shrimp, 2 hushpuppies, 1 piece of fish, and coleslaw. I was so upset i wrote a letter, and was told to come by and see them they would take care of me. It was my mothers last time she got a meal other than through her arm. This is not an exageration she died in st josephs later on that month. Maybe instead of taking care of customers after they have a problem with take out they should double check it before it leaves. I havent been back to let thme "take care" of me, they could have sent a coupon or something to my mother, if they want to take care of her, shes in Daniel siding baptist cemetary, maybe they could put some flowers on to say they are sorry.