“Better than fast food.”
Review of Holton's Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Holton's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Stopped by on our way back to Atlanta from Savannah. Fried oysters were good as well as the shrimp. My daughter enjoyed the mashed potatoes and gravy. Had mostly a large church crowd for the buffet. Was quite pricey for what you received I thought, if the price was halved, I would return. 42 bucks for two meals and only water to drink for lunch struck me as costly. I mean we aren't talking fine dining here, more like diner type food. Didn't hate it though, but didn't love it either. Not as good as Carey Hilliard's in Savannah if you need a reference point.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is a place right at I-95 (Exit 76 in Georgia) where you can stop and get good fresh seafood. Decor is rather dated, not much to look at, but you're coming here for the tasty food, not the atmosphere. Onion rings are also fresh. Shrimp, fish, oysters, scallops -- all quite tasty. You can get them broiled or fried. I've been here 6 times, and had 5 good experiences -- I'll chalk up my one bad meal to them just having an off day, and go back again.