“Wow what a find”

Papa Bucks BBQ
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Metter
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Papa Buck's BBQ is the right place for "deee-licious" barbeque, beef brisket, ribs, chicken and more! We have a new home in Metter, so stop by and say hey! Our new address is 1085 South Lewis Street | Metter GA 30439 (beside Jay's Truck Stop)
“Wow what a find”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is great got off for gas and lunch. The smoked chicken is great. Service wonderful got to come back for the Q. While I was there 5 people came in and got it to go and it's Thursday not like its tailgate time.

Salem, Massachusetts, United States
“Best BBQ I've Ever Had”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've been hopelessly in love with Papa Bucks for a few years now. They have the best barbecued pork I've ever had, bar none. And it's very reasonably priced! I live in Boston now, but I always make sure to stop by Papa Bucks whenever I'm back in the South! It's almost worth the 1100 mile trip just to eat some of their succulent barbecue. If you are in the area, or are a barbecue aficionado, do yourself a favor and check this place out. You will be so glad you did!

• Visited June 2013
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We are from Savannah and was on our way to Metter for a high school football game. We stopped here for dinner before the game. Everything was good. The service was quick. The only thing I didn't like was the sweet tea. It was not good. We will come back.

• Visited September 2013
Willards, Maryland
“Wonderful surprise!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on our way to Savannah. It was a-maa-zing! My husband and I split a pulled pork and a beef brisket sandwich so we could each get a taste of both! Both were fantastic and the service was, too!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Debbie2645
“Everything is amazing!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on our way to Jacksonville. Wait staff was very friendly and efficient! Food was absolutely amazing. Between the three of us we had the pulled pork, TX brisket, cole slaw, baked beans, fried okra, and Brunswick stew. Our favorites were the brisket and Brunswick stew, but everything was awesome!! Hope to come back soon!

Visited August 2013