“Very good all around.”

Add it.
Senor Luis's Grill & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Great entrees, chips and salsa and sweet tea. Will def be back! The best resturaunt in Metter IMO. The manager (senior Luis perhaps?) is a really nice guy.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

On our trip (Michigan to Florida) we decided to dine at only local restaurants and we decided to stop here. I was skeptical at first, our waitress wasn't very friendly but then our luck changed and Luis waited on us. He was wonderful and very friendly! The food was very good and we loved the salsa. The portion sizes weren't too large. I get turned off by family platter sized portions. I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I stopped by Metter on my way home from Tybee Island and wanted to rest my legs....and pulled in, with my 23 foot boat and Suburban. I wasn't expecting good food in Metter. But boy...i was surprised. Large potions and better tastings than anything i get around Lawrenceville Ga. Order a Beer..you get a huge mug. Salsa was yummy and the rice was big and fluffy. The tortillas were soft and thick. Unlike most Mexican restaurants. The bad reviewers must have eaten at Taco Bell instead of this place.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This place is right off the Interstate at exit 104 (I-16) at the Metter exit it has great food and Luis is a really nice guy.They serve mixed drinks and have karoake on Fri nights.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I stopped on the way back to Atl. from St. Simons Island. Wanted something relatively light so ordered fish tacos. 3 soft tortillas arrived filled with lettuce, tomato and fried breading all mashed up with tiny bits of something resembling fish. I picked out the few edible bites and the waitress came and dropped the check off without commenting that I didn't eat the food. Was truly the worst meal I have ever had at any restaurant.