“great Mexican food!”

Add it.
Senor Luis's Grill & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This place is right off the Interstate at exit 104 (I-16) at the Metter exit it has great food and Luis is a really nice guy.They serve mixed drinks and have karoake on Fri nights.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I stopped on the way back to Atl. from St. Simons Island. Wanted something relatively light so ordered fish tacos. 3 soft tortillas arrived filled with lettuce, tomato and fried breading all mashed up with tiny bits of something resembling fish. I picked out the few edible bites and the waitress came and dropped the check off without commenting that I didn't eat the food. Was truly the worst meal I have ever had at any restaurant.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

good folks...sincere owner who cares about his business

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Honestly the Worst Mexican Food Ive ever Eaten...I mean a hard shell chulupa and a grease filled cold chili relleno....reallt dont waste ur time taco bell is more authentic than senor luis

1  Thank Jessicabishop0179
Reviewed February 19, 2010

We stopped here after a trip to Atlanta. The restaurant is an old Wendy's modified into a Mexican Grill. The decor is a bit outdated, but the service is decent. I had a taco, burrito and chille relleno combo plate. They brought out the complementary chips and salsa, but the salsa is not well flavored and left a lot to be desired. The dinner wasn't too bad, however, we didn't feel the flavor was really that strong. The guacamole is a heavy sour cream based dip that really doesn't yield much avocado flavor. If you're stopping off in Metter for Mexican, be prepared for mediocre. We did find our service was pretty good though! However, the food just wasn't quite up to par.

1  Thank gjscraftygirl