“Definitely a 10”

O'Charley's
Ranked #22 of 219 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stopped here for a late lunch on our way to Savannah. We were very pleasantly surprised at the attention our server gave us. Maria was wonderful! We had appetizers, a main course and drinks and she never missed a beat. I even told her before we ordered that our whole meal would be paid for with gift cards, which sometimes scares off servers because they think they're not going to get a good tip. But just the opposite with her. She spoiled us rotten! We were happy to tip her well because she did a great job and the food was just wonderful! Two enthusiastic thumbs up for them and for her.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I have not been here in years, I forgot what a nice experience I had here. The service was friendly and attenttive. My server was Teresa, she was on point and kept the bread and drinks flowing until we got our entree. My server even brought my 3 year old hysterical son food out early. I had the Calif. omelet with potatoes and they let me sub my bread for waffles-extra charge but very good...... I noticed they let customers bring in their own cake (birthday).

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Very good order selection. Our server "Tina" was excellent! Had an expired $5 coupon and they honored it! Ordered the seafood trio and brought much of it home .. lots of food. Hot rolls are the best and unlimited. Been many times and this was the best visit yet ..Thanks O'Charleys

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I came to Atlanta to see her Step Mother and after visiting her in her place we went out with her, her daughter and us and they picked this place. I thought that the food was nice and filling and the staff was very helpful. I had the Cheddar Bacon Burger, done just the way I asked. My wife had a Caesar's Salad and for some reason my Mother-in-law just wanted a backed potato with butter and bacon along with a glass of White Zinfandel. There was no rush here but the service was very nice. The never seemed to be around but was always there. Very nice.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great ribs. Wonderful fried chicken. ONE OF THE BETTER CHAINS.
Our waitress was very attentive and friendly.