“Best chicken run period!”
Review of Chick-N-Run

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-N-Run
Ranked #58 of 224 Restaurants in McDonough
Reviewed July 14, 2012

By far the best location. My family have been loyal customers for a few years, we moved and instead of using the chicken run (that's not nearly as good) near our home, I will travel to this location.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Garlic-parmesan tenders = heaven in my mouth!! Pretty generous portions, yummy food! Decent deals~

Reviewed March 16, 2012

i went up there and a young girl took my order with brown hair and booty shorts. her hair was a mess. i asked for chicken tenders and when i got wings i asked if i can return the food and get chicken tenders instead the girl said no because i did not order that and when i talked to the manager he said no as well but if i wanted to i could just buy another one!! i had not toouched the food what so ever and i always order chicken tenders for them to tell me in my face that i did not order chicken tenders and that if i wanted anything else i can just order again and pay again.horrible service. i do not eat eat anything on a bone so this day i paid them and did not eat. i told the manager they would be losing a loyal customer for their service and he said ok and hung up. this is notservice i would pay for again. i would rather take my money elsewhere, where they treat clients like people not like a paycheck!!

1  Thank ali a
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I absolutely love their lemonpepper wings with a little hot sauce on the side. They have the absolute best fries.....even when they are cold ( i normally dont even think of eating a cold fry). I love,love, love, love this place. Its close to my house. the only thing they get a thumbs down on is not being open on Sunday, but I have to respect their business decision. Even Jesus had a day of rest. Enjoy....they are worth the drive no matter where you're coming from. Best of all you can call your order in & have it waiting on you!!!!! Woooooo Hooooo!!!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2010

My family and I love Chicken Run! We go there at least once a week. The guys who own it are very nice and know me by name. Great food, great prices, and great service! Can't beat that..

Mrs. P