All reviews gas station next door front desk fresh paint satisfying breakfast shower and toilet free popcorn choice hotels food provided extra amenities waffle house across the street inside pool excellent price floor room check in was easy went out of her way breakfast room would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

We were passing thru on our way to Florida. Found out about it from picking up info at the Georgia Welcome Center and on Hotels.com. We were traveling with our well behaved small dog. We found a rate for $47 and upon calling found the up charge for the dog to be $25 which is more pricey that we have found. The total rate with taxes was $91 which still was not bad. The place appeared recently remodeled and was very clean. The free breakfast was good but what you expect for a free warm breakfast. The staff were all very kind. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SleepInnMcDonoughga, Hotel Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear LouAnn,

Thanks for your stay and the valuable review recommending our hotel.
We will take your comments for further improvement. Glad to note that you liked the stay.
It is our privilege to serve clients like you.
Reviews from guests like you motivate us further.
Please do visit us again,

Sleep Inn McDonough.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I chose this location because of a great online deal, the amenity of the breakfast buffet, and its close proximity to relatives. However, upon my arrival I was amazed at the extra amenities that were offered. The lobby is so warm and welcoming, unlike many of the higher priced chain hotels I've stayed. The staff definitely were a great part of the warmth that was exuded. Even the housekeeping crew smiled and greeted me. Everything was immaculate and beautifully decorated. The only thing I can slightly complain about was a very slippery shower floor. It was quickly remedied by getting an extra floor towel from the housekeeper. I was in town for a funeral and Robby, the front desk clerk, made sure that my stay was a great one. I know I want to return there for my next visit. I would HIGHLY recommend Sleep Inn to anyone who wants a little quiet getaway in the country.

Room tip: The rooms are very quiet with no noise seeping in from your neighbors.

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit.
Nice that you liked the hospitality and appreciating Robbie.
Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Our stay for (1) night was pleasant. This is an older hotel, but you can see they have tried updating. Room was roomy and clean. It did have an odd smell (perhaps smoke) in the bathroom area which dissipated once we settled in. Polite young man working the front desk offered another room, but we declined as it was tolerable.
Breakfast was as expected with Choice Hotels. The area was clean and well stocked. Young lady working breakfast area was very sweet and quickly refilled juice dispenser when told it was out.
Upon departure Robby was very attentive and made sure our stay was acceptable and it certainly was. We travel the area often and will stay again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
SleepInnMcDonoughga, Hotel Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Hello Racheal,

It is wonderful to hear that your stay at the Sleep Inn McDonough was a nice experience. Thanks to you for appreciating our staff, room, amenities, and food.
We are overwhelmed and privileged to have guests like you.
Needless to say, we look forward to seeing you back with us again.

Regards,

Reviewed January 5, 2020

I think the people that are rating this place high are an inner circle group. This place is a dump! The window in our room was broke open and we could hear noise all night including the garbage truck at 2am. The carpet was filthy and had mold in the shower. The breakfast area is cramped and the juice machine was broke as well as no yogurt or fresh fruit. This was just a bad choice and when we checked out I told the guy that this was broke and he asked if we called the front desk but we came in very late that night and the hotel appeared to be full so we did not call and he said ok. We did not open it so I wonder how many other people informed them and they just don't want to fix it hoping that people won't take the time to do the review. PS looks like we weren't the only one who had a problem as there were 2 police at the front desk talking to a group of upset customers. Best advice is to stay elsewhere!

Room tip: stay away from the garbage area and try to get the back side. Don't plan on much for breakfast and don't trust the good reviews!
Date of stay: December 2019
SleepInnMcDonoughga, Hotel Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Hello Mike,

We are distressed to see you unhappy. We never want our guests to go back with an unpleasant experience. Our main goal is to make our guests smile and happy, and for this, we strive each day. We regret we failed this time in your case. Thank you for your elaborate comments on your stay, and this is certainly helpful as we wish to improve the areas you found unsatisfactory. Your comments will help us improve our services as we genuinely value our guests' review.

Sleep Inn McDonough.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Employees are always friendly. Rooms are nice and big. Stayed here twice in two weeks and everything was great. When I checked in, Robby made me feel very welcome and he was very nice. It was nice to be greeted like that. He was also very thorough during the check in and check out process. I would return here and stay again because of his great attitude and personality.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the stay at the Sleep Inn McDonough and the nice feedback.
Nice to note that you found the location convenient.
We take maximum efforts to ensure our guest's satisfaction.
Looking forward to seeing you back again.