“Nothing special”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #52 of 228 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We ended up at this restaurant by default because all the other places had huge wait. The food was standard, wife liked the fried cheese and bacon burger I had the ribs they were good but no better than any other chain. The service was good the staff was cheerful although the food came out a litte slow. Over all pleasant time. Have a drink and chill or watch tv to pass the time.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here a number of times and have had excellent service or very poor service. When I wrote to the company and complained about the service, I got a prompt reply and vouchers for two $20 meals. Then when we went back, our service was great. But the next time, it was bad. This happened a few times. The last time we ate there together with 2 vouchers for $20 meals, not one but two waitresses came to our table and gravely asked us how we got them, as they are usually given out to compensate for something bad happening in a customer's experience. We explained that the last time we had eaten there our server, while very nice, was distracted and kept forgetting stuff, not only at our table, but at other tables. And he never smiled. I asked the two waitresses, "Did you have a bad manager then?" They explained, "Yes, we did--he was always yelling at everyone and making everyone nervous, who worked here. But we have a new manager now, and he is great and it is fun working here again,."

I went by myself for lunch last March and enjoyed myself and had great service and good food. Everything I have eaten here has been good, except the chicken tenders. Don't get those; they are hard and too crunchy. I found out from the waitress that they are frozen, but everything else is freshly made, Overall, I basically like this restaurant. I am going tomorrow with a friend and will see if the service has stayed nice.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Service was poor. Steak was OK but not worth the $$$$. Salad was sad. Onion petals were way too heavily breaded. Won't go back.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Server was super nice and punctual with timing. We came in around 9:45pm, they closed in 15 mins and we did not feel rushed at all. Will visit again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The best thing about Logan's - right after the peanuts - is the location. Right next to the Fairfield Inn.

You don't go to Logan's for a fancy, gourmet meal. You go there for a cold beer and tasty entree.

I had the Tilapia - blackened and spice. It was served as requested.